Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2007 Explorer Heater core replacement.

Pretty sure I don't have HVAC, how could I know if I do? I was going by the heat control valve that has just the inlet and outlet. Haven't changed the thermostat housing but I have changed the thermostat twice, heat control valve, blend door actuator, radiator, and flushed the core twice. I got...
  2. G

I filled it with 50/50 coolant using the hose attached to the outlet side after the flush to remove the water and get coolant back in the heater core. I followed the heater core lines through the firewall, heater core is where I said it is. I have tried all the cheap fixes which included burping...
  3. G

I am having the same heating issue on my 2007 explorer and I've done pretty much everything you...

I am having the same heating issue on my 2007 explorer and I've done pretty much everything you have. Any new updates?
  4. G

Radiator is full, heater core is just in front of the shifter column in the floor. Filled the core with the proper fluid after the flush.
  5. G

I have a 2007 Explorer and I suspect that the heater core is partially clogged. Replaced everything else but the heater core so I’m guessing that’s why I’m not getting any heat. I did flush it and water seemed to flow just fine, only getting warm air and at times a little warmer when idled high...
Back