Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

Yeah, a lot of them are listed pretty high, but I don't think they're selling for anywhere near that. I bought my 2010 V8 AWD STA one year ago, after shopping casually for a new Ridgeline. It was in Houston (not a lot of Adrenalins anywhere near Texas) with 63k miles on it. I think they had...
  2. B

Baby it’s cold outside!

City mostly shut down around New Years because it was low 20s at night and didn't get above 35F until Jan 3. I think I even saw some snowflakes at one point. Today, I was out gardening in a t-shirt in the much more seasonally average 65F sunshine. That's winter in Texas for you.
  3. B

Seat Repair/Swap Options

Your description of the bolster collapsing suggests that the metal frame of the seat has actually bent or broken, in which case your best (simplest) bet is to find a junker replacement. If there's nothing nearby, you might check ebay or call around to other regional yards that can ship parts...
  4. B

Why are so many Adrenalins from Canada?

I know this question has been asked before, but I don't think there ever was a conclusive answer in that previous post. I've been searching for a good quality '09-'10 V8 Sport Trac Adrenalin for a little while now, and it seems that nearly every one I come across was originally built for and...
  5. B

I'm new and is this where I introduce myself?

Hi, David! I am new here, too. Rather, I have been reading posts on this forum for some time, but I finally registered for an account today, because I just bought an Explorer Sport Trac this week. Many years ago, I drove what I believe was a 1996 Explorer XLT V8 in high school, sharing it and...
Back