Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

97 EB 'Check ALL Lamps' after LED switch

Posting an update. Hope all had a decent holiday! After doing some research into several different options I finally decided to try the easiest solution (aside from returning back to the stock lamp bulbs) by implementing resistors and decoders. For the HID conversion kit I've ordered Resistor...
  2. T

Thanks for all this great input and feedback thus far! Just to clarify there's no issue with the new LED bulbs being blown or not working as they are all burning and functioning properly. Part of my reasoning for upgrading to LED was for the longevity of LED bulb life. I highly doubt these bulbs...
  3. T

I replaced all my 1997 Explorer Eddie Bauer lighting with LED lights. Brake, tail, reverse, turn, interior and the headlights are now HID bi-xenon everything but the high mount 3rd brake light and instrument panel/dash is now LED. Prior to replacing the stock bulbs with these LED's I had no...
  4. T

Finally joined!

After years of using ExplorerForum to find answers to most (if not all) of the questions I had for my previous 94 Explorer and now for my 97 Eddie Bauer...I decided to join so I could ask questions that I can't seem to find answers to! -Chris/Tactica 1997 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
Back