Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Pphillips250’s 1991 Eddie Bauer build/ 1993 xlt story

Thanks man, and yeah it was the saddest thing
  2. P

Pphillips250’s 1991 Eddie Bauer build/ 1993 xlt story

Hey every body I’ve been on the forums for a little while and have always found great resources for any problems along with kickass build threads. So I decided to share my own build. My love for first gen explorers started when I was a little boy my dad had bought a 1993 xlt that was a 5speed...
  3. P

Cylinder 3 intermittent misfire, help needed!

Did your misfire come in and out when cold and or warm?
  4. P

Thanks guys, no im not loosing any oil no codes no check engine lights or anything. It runs good when warm still trys to act up when its cold but seems to be getting better as i drive. I will probably do a cranking compression test if it gets any worse.
  5. P

i have a 1991 Eddie Bauer 4.0 automatic, I’ve been experiencing a coming and going misfire on cylinder 3, mostly when the vehicle is cold. It smooths out when warm but is still apparent. I’ve replaced plugs wires coil pack, tried checking coolant temp sensor, I’ve tried running it with the maf...
  6. P

f-150/Bronco spring question

I've recently been thinking about lifting my 93 xlt, and have came across threads where people use 2wd f150 springs to lift up first gen explorers about 2-2.5 inches. My friend recently installed a lift kit on his 4wd full size bronco and gave me the stock 4wd coil springs. They seem to be the...
  7. P

1993 Explorer Power window problem

Thank you very much i hope this will fix it!
  8. P

1993 Explorer Power window problem

Hi, very new to the forums and am really bad at searching forums and the photo bucket bs keeps me from viewing pictures, but on my 93 xlt the drivers window will work sometimes but get stuck half way or just at closing, i can hear the motor spinning and clicking but to get the window up and down...
Back