Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Rear caliper guide pins press fit- do not remove?

Changing rear brakes on 2017 xlt. I was surprised when removed the bolts on pins as I had assumed that the whole pin would come out when I loosened that bolt like most other calipers I have worked on. Then I watched video and it showed guy pulling out guide pins and cleaning and lubing then...
  2. H

Sync 3 and quick charge

just looking at brochure I have for 2017 Explorer and it states that the 202A option on XLT (which I just got about 5 weeks ago) has quick charge port in front and second row?? The front USB port (right below the touch screen) does not quick charge my S7 Edge. And neither does the one in the...
  3. H

How many physical (non fob) keys should 2017 come with?

Just purchased 2017 XLT with intelligent access. I got two remotes, both of which have the small key inside. I got one full key for opening door and glove box. Should I have gotten two of the full keys? If I take the fob that doesn't have the key on the ring, if I want to lock glove box I'd...
  4. H

2017- swap bench for driver's side bucket seat

Looking at buying 2017 XLT with sport appearance package. Having hard time finding what I want (color, and various options), which includes 2nd row bucket seats. Found a lot with bench seat. It appears that the passenger seat is the same whether you get bench seat or buckets, I would only...
Back