Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

My journey of collision repair and my requests of advice

So about three months ago, I rear ended a Volkswagen bus. The damages on th surface honestly werent that bad, other than I need to get a new lens, a new fender, hood, and bumper. I have some pics of what I have done so far and am wondering if you guys could clarify on a point of concern. So...
  2. C

got turn signals and hazards, but no brake lights

Not sure what the problem is, but I tried getting to the switch but can't get close enough to it. any tips?
  3. C

4wd problem

it says nothing about if the leds by the 4x4 buttons don't work
  4. C

4wd problem

Kinda simple here, the lights on the shifter buttons aren't even on. And pressing them still doesn't do anything. Any tips on diagnosing the problem?
  5. C

Looking for a good bumper

My Ex is basically stock right now, but I would definitely love to have an aftermarket bumper whether it be a wench bumper or no. I run a 91 xlt and would like to spend 500 or less but have a 100 dollar allowance on that budget if needed for something quality. just tell me tho if I'm way off
  6. C

Cruise control stuck on 91 Explorer xlt

So I have my cruise control cable off the throttle because when I turn on my truck it will rev my truck to full rpm. It's only happens when I have my foot off the brakes so I know that it is functioning somewhat. Anyone know how to fix this?
  7. C

Supercharging a 91 explorer xlt

yes, I'm automatic.
  8. C

Supercharging a 91 explorer xlt

I wan't to supercharge my explorer, but not sure what to look for. I know I want a paxton mill, I also have a budget of about 1500 I just want to know if this is even possible and if so what should I look for and what should I expect going into this. and if anyone has any suggestions of any...
  9. C

Serious electrical problem on my 91 explorer xlt

The bulb is on no matter what
  10. C

just looked, where my fusible link is supposed to be, it's a straight wire. so, would it still not charge with a straight wire?
  11. C

So the 91 does have a fuseable link ?
  12. C

So I replaced the alternator and the battery, had both of them tested, and my battery still isn't getting charged. I even started my truck, removed the negative terminal and the truck died. I checked all my fuses, they are all good. So, I'm at a loss for words. But, I'm scared of one thing, my...
  13. C

Got a 91 explorer for 500 bucks, fell in love...

I'm chance, I bought an explorer for 500 bucks and after a bunch of work I put into it, it's probably my favorite vehicle I've ever driven.
Back