Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

I got a little too detailed with my posts, sorry, but I'm about deaf so Ican't hear those "doors" working,and I need a second person to watch the vacuum working the diaphragms. Thats why this is all written out. It's asking a lot but unless we are on the phone it's the best I got. Thanks for all...
  2. S

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

I need for us to be on same page. A black tube is the vacuum source from a manifold source, to the vac ball and on to the firewall then through cab to control switch. the white tube comes from the switch, through the cab to a air recirculate valve/diaphragm that operates a door to outside air...
  3. S

My question is the white vacuum line,controlled vacuum line. It "t"s to the defrost baffle motor as well as a feed to the gray tube at the HCV. When I select the proper function on the dash switch the vac goes on? Does it operate both vacuum operated diaphragms? I was thinking that a selector on...
  4. S

temp gauge always cold

Hi everyone.I'm going to try and ask a question. I'm deep into changing out all the heater stuff on my 2000 Mazda b2500 with2.5L engine.I'm at the heater control valve, got my new one but? I made a drawing of all the heater hoses but left out some details. Got a parts diagram from dealer and...
  5. S

heater vacumm trouble

to brooklynbay. hope this finds it's way to you.This day was insightfull. The missing vac tube begins it's journey from the temp controls. You remove the clusters from the dash/radio and there is a multi ported vac cluster. Somewhere related to the temp control switch. You pull the switch out...
  6. S

heater vacumm trouble

Te sticker only addresses the emissions vac lines, stuff like the egr valve and other larger tubes. This vac line ends at the heater control valve thats mounted on the heater inlet hose. It goes toward the firewall under all the hvac boxes mounted on it, like the blower motor. Then I lose it...
  7. S

heater vacumm trouble

Need help finding vacumm tube routing for heater control valve 2000 b2500 mazda 2.5L
Back