Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Stereo control and climate control issue

Ok. Thanks for the response. Based on your response I'm leaning towards it being bad. Until recently I could disconnect the battery and it would be fine for one key cycle. I wouldn't think that would be the case if it was just unplugged.
  2. B

First I want to say thank you for your responses and I appreciate you trying to work through this with me. Yes blower motor works. At 30 degrees I have to roll down windows because it gets so hot inside the car and there is no way to control it lol. Fuse is fine.
  3. B

Ok. When i get a chance I'll get a video of everything that it is doing and post a YouTube link
  4. B

I can switch between screens. And all the controls on each screw work except for climate control. I have tried the system reset. Sorry I should have mentioned that and responded when you asked.
  5. B

That is correct. I can't change anything related to climate control and I can't change anything related to the stereo on the dash controls. I can only change stereo options on the steering wheel and touch screen. But the touch screen controls for climate don't work either
  6. B

Ok so I just went back out and tried it and now even after I disconnect batteries nothing works. So as of now nothing works. I can turn volume up and down on the steering wheel but not with the knob. Touch screen controls seem to work for stereo but not climate control.. Not original battery...
  7. B

I have a 2011 Explorer XLT. Has sync and the touch screen. None of the stereo or climate control buttons either on the touch screen or on the dash panel work unless I disconnect the battery for a few seconds. Then everything work fine for that key cycle. once you shut the vehicle off its right...
Back