Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Wipers blowing fuse

The other night my wipers stopped, moved a bit, then the fuse popped.Now when I replace the fuse they move for a second and it pops, i can push them back down easily and the fuse doesnt pop with the motor unplugged so its not a short in the circuit. Has anyone opened one of these up? Theres a...
  2. S

Has anyone used FORScan?

I'm wondering if its possible to change my tire size.
  3. S

For anyone trying to get the maf screws off

Those pesky security bits are easily taken care of by taking a punch or in my case a spade bit and breaking them off with a hammer, then you can use a normal torx to remove your maf to clean it better.
  4. S

Knocked sunroof visor off track

So I slid the visor back too far and the rear passenger side came off the track, what's involved in fixing it?
  5. S

Ford factory alarm system?

Anyone have any info on how this thing works or a manual?
  6. S

Has anyone put led lights in a 01-05 sporttrac?

I'm wondering if the ones with the aluminum/copper ribbons for cooling will fit?
  7. S

Do the heads commonly crack when these things blow a headgasket?

I have oil in my coolant, so I'm guessing the headgasket is blown.The truck idles fine and blows hot air the temp gauge reads low but I think the sensor is gummed with oil skewing the reading.
  8. S

Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness location

I have an abs light on and looking under the hood I found the harness from the sensor but cant for the life of me find the other end of it under the hood.I went to look at the passenger side and theres no sensor at all.
  9. S

New owner with a few questions

I just purchased a 2002 ST today and there are a few minor issues im trying to address. 1. The drivers window wont go down, I hear the relay under the dash click but nothing in the door 2.The temperature gauge never leaves a little above cold, I figure this might be the gauge sensor since if...
  10. S

Common problems?

Which common problems do these have? Does the transmission cooler rupture and fill the trans with antifreeze like older explorers?
Back