1. X

Monster Explorer

How much trimming
  2. X

Monster Explorer

Looks bad ass must rub lots on tight turns and off road though
  3. X

2008 Explorer transfer case swap

Mostly i wanna do it to get rid of the clutches even in 4x4 it slips right now so yes power goes through the clutches in any mode 4x4 just keeps them locked up all the time. A true 2wd would be a nice bennifit too
  4. X

Yes 4x4 runs through the clutch too. Im concidering ditching the clutches and welding her up will be a full time case then but i wont worry about the 4x4 not working lol. On that same note their must be a way to maching a engaugement slide collar to replace the clutches then all you would loose...
  5. X

Monster Explorer

Thats crazy nud did you remove the front bumper just for clearance?
  6. X

Does anyone know if its been done and what model to use. Right now i have the 9L247A195AB or borg warner 4412 transfer case and I want to upgrade to a case without the auto engauge clutch pack. Mine is fried and the 4x4 is a no go and I want to get one that dosent have clutches in it ie 2wd 4x4...
  7. X

Monster Explorer

Ok so its been a few yrs since I sold my lifted first gen and now find myself in the seat of an 08 Ex. Im wanting to get some serious altitude adjustment to the tune of being able to run atleast a 35" tire. Has anyone ran a 3" spacer lift in conjunction with the 3" body lift mod that has been...
  8. X

Suspension lift kits

Did duner ever finish and put his kit up for sale. Also does anyone know who makes or where to get the fabricated upper a arms or if theirs some aftermarket nuckles like off a f150 that will work on our rigs. Im sure i can fab the brackets but not sure what to do for the gap to the upper...
Back