Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

K&N Cold Air Intake for 2011-2018 Ford Sport , 69-3531TS

I'm selling it on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/266319634996?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=fusaw-18SzW&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=fusaw-18SzW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  2. N

K&N Cold Air Intake for 2011-2018 Ford Sport , 69-3531TS

Asking 150$+shipping, open box, not used
  3. N

Trailer hitch 76034

Here's link to my ebay but we can do deal outside ebay. Item located in 07010, I can ship if you arrange it otherwise local pickup. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266209589048?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=fusaw-18SzW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=fusaw-18SzW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  4. N

2015 Ford Explorer Stock Speaker Upgrade - Sony System

Hello there, is sub 8" and 4 ohms? Thanks!
  5. N

Rain sensing wipers in heavy sleet

Was driving rented mustang (im sure wipers tech is same on all fords), brand new mustang with 9k miles, between Colorado Springs and Denver, was snowing really hard, heavy wet stuff.. I started passing tractor trailer and it hit slush on road that covered my windshield completely with inch or...
  6. N

engine swap v6 to v8 2013

2013 looks nice and V8 5L sounds awesome..
  7. N

engine swap v6 to v8 2013

Is it possible to put v8 into 2013 xlt ?
  8. N

SCT x4 Unable to unlock vehicle error

Week ago I decided to change tune, i've done it 22 times already and this time was a charm - it failed mid progress! Prompts to return to stock but no luck. I've tried charging battery, connecting negative and positive, i bought new cable, i turned key as fast as can when it prompt and nothing...
  9. N

Tire circumference difference

didn't mention which tires front are less, its visibly less, you can see it rear look like new, difference between front and rear at 5mm i can feel weird handling especially at higher speed. kind of soft
  10. N

Tire circumference difference

I didn't rotate tires and now i have 5mm difference. I have ko2 all terrain tires so there's plenty of thread left but front are 5mm less than rear. How bad it is? when should i get new tires?
  11. N

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

I have 2013 xlt, enabled RS via forscan (easy), bought 2 keys on amazon for 70$, paid 10$ to cut it and programmed myself (read manual)
  12. N

thank you for replies .. how do u install this antenna Ford Upgradable Remote Start Antenna Kit Bi-Directional DL3Z-15603-C Factory | eBay ford explorer 2013 xlt, i enabled remote start but works like crap, figured i can have more range with this, got one way fob as well
  13. N

I enabled remote start on my 2013xlt with no issues, using it with 4-button IKT. I want to extended range with antenna and one-way remote start, both remotes (4-button and one-way) will work, right? thanks
  14. N

how do i know if i have power lift gate? i have 2013 xlt
  15. N

do you have amazon link for keys? thanks!
  16. N

Rearview Camera Problems

if i will get ford camera like this one Rear Camera - Ford (EB5Z-19G490-A) | Auto Nation Ford White Bear Lake will i have to "reprogram" it or is it just plug-n-play? thanks!
  17. N

Lift kits for 5th gen. Explorer

first time it was bad vibration, no clicking noise or any noise but very bad vibration over 40 mph later found some youtube videos where people talk about same issue on different cars had to force my mechanic to change but couldnt figure out which one so changed both to motocraft now i have...
  18. N

thanks! i wanted to ask "how often do you change cv with traxda?" lol I've seen that video, guy is pretty good! would brand? stick with motorcraft?
  19. N

i have 2013 xlt with traxda and just slightly larger tires 265 60 18 and my cv joint is about to go out second time in 2 years, any experience? how do you change cv?
  20. N

replaced both today, both had same play. so far so good, drove today about 50 miles will take apart old ones, to see if i find anything
  21. N

it was strange, that play was there then I drove half mile and it was gone, then appeared again.. both sides.. not consistent. though vibration seems to be consistent, hopefully it show when car is on a lift. heading to shop tomorrow
  22. N

they didn't install lift kit, they don't do it so they can't help much as he said
  23. N

no warranty, 80k in theory it makes sense that axles could go bad, 2" over stock wheels and 2.25" lift kit, that extends a bit over manufacturer specs
Back