Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Blower motor, resistor ? Or both?

Yes fan speed is set manually to max. Auto button is off
  2. A

Blower motor, resistor ? Or both?

I have the following problem with my 2016 XLT Explorer 150.000 kms: A/C is works fine at any speed. I arrive home and turn the ignition off and then I restart the vehicle within 5 minutes. After restart, no air comes from the vents ... I have to wait for 2-5 minutes then the air will suddenly...
  3. A

Active Grill Shutters

Yes I did that I removed 4 rows out of 6
  4. A

Replace halogen fog light with LED white ?

Can I install H11 instead of factory h10 9145?
  5. A

2016 - 2018 Explorer Headlight Question

Peterk9 which one did you buy and from where? Amazon?
  6. A

2016 Explorer LED Fog Lights option??

We never have fog here :)
  7. A

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JYC0OAA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A126Q4T86JLNL&psc=1 Can I install these in the fog light compartment?
  8. A

which one should I choose for my 2016 explorer from JDM ASTAR on amazon?
  9. A

We never see fog in my area but I do alot of highways when it is really dark and I need more light for the road
  10. A

2016 Replacement fog light bulbs

https://www.amazon.com/Alla-Lighting-2800lm-Xtreme-Illumination/dp/B07F9KZF1L/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=9145+bulb&pd_rd_r=810789fc-cda8-4922-87e7-a8890c7b0419&pd_rd_w=xvJpW&pd_rd_wg=OqDnp&pf_rd_p=db468e0a-f345-403c-baba-a1a898d543d1&pf_rd_r=R30B1RKQ06NNT6NYQMCQ&qid=1571215121&refinements=p_89%3AAlla+Li...
  11. A

I have a 2016 XLT and would like to change the original yellow fog lights and replace it with a new LED white Any suggestions?
  12. A

Active Grille Shutters - Modification

Sorry montreal still appears as my location I moved to Saudi Arabia and I exported my car from montreal.
  13. A

Active Grille Shutters - Modification

I live in hot area and I would like to remove the shutter .. how can I remove it ?
  14. A

Rear Suspension Toe Link Recall

I am from Saudi Arabia and my car (2016 ford explorer XLT AWD) was originally bought and used in Canada for 2.5 years then exported to Saudi Arabia where it has completed 3 years and 9 months till now. I went to the dealer (Alnaghi Motor Co. the new and only dealer for ford in my region...
  15. A

Rear differential oil leak

The car is out of warranty unfortunately.
  16. A

What should I replace exactly?
  17. A

I have a 2016 ford explorer 4WD with 50K miles and upon the last maintenance, the technician noticed a minimal oil leak from the rear differential on the right side. please see the attached images and tell me what do you think. There is no oil on the floor of my parking space
  18. A

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

The message disappeared by itself after heavy washing of the car and driving it for 2 minutes
  19. A

2016 explorer XLT squeaky noise when turning the steering to the left only

I am having this bizarre noise when turning the steering to the left only while the car is in stop. While the car is moving I hear a less louder noise from the left side only Any idea? The car has 62000 km 2016 MY
  20. A

Creaking Noise When Steering

I am having this squeaky noise when turning the steering wheel fully to the left only. See the video on YouTube. The noise disappear when the car is cold it after running few miles the noise become apparent.
  21. A

Brake rust

Wow you live an area with sunshine all the entire year?
  22. A

Brake rust

Can you provide us with photos after the painting ?
  23. A

Brake rust

So I guess the rust is normal for me too.
Back