Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Blower motor, resistor ? Or both?

I have the following problem with my 2016 XLT Explorer 150.000 kms: A/C is works fine at any speed. I arrive home and turn the ignition off and then I restart the vehicle within 5 minutes. After restart, no air comes from the vents ... I have to wait for 2-5 minutes then the air will suddenly...
  2. A

Replace halogen fog light with LED white ?

I have a 2016 XLT and would like to change the original yellow fog lights and replace it with a new LED white Any suggestions?
  3. A

Rear differential oil leak

I have a 2016 ford explorer 4WD with 50K miles and upon the last maintenance, the technician noticed a minimal oil leak from the rear differential on the right side. please see the attached images and tell me what do you think. There is no oil on the floor of my parking space
  4. A

2016 explorer XLT squeaky noise when turning the steering to the left only

I am having this bizarre noise when turning the steering to the left only while the car is in stop. While the car is moving I hear a less louder noise from the left side only Any idea? The car has 62000 km 2016 MY
  5. A

Brake rust

I have my 2016 explorer since January 2016.living in Quebec with a lot of snow and salt. Corrosion and rust started on my rear brake brackets. What is the solution ? I only have 36000 km
Back