Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Lift kits for 5th gen. Explorer

Hi All, I got in contact with Traxda this week and sent them the specs on my 2016 Explorer Sport after the installation of their 2.25” F and 1.25” rear. Needless to say they were not very happy to hear that the kit didn’t end up leveling the car and will be working on an Explorer this Friday to...
  2. K

OK here’s an easier question. Can someone with an explorer sport 2016 and above measure from the ground to the bottom center of their plastic wheel wells. Trying to gauge stock ride height of other sports.
  3. K

Hey there I had a follow up question for you since you installed the Traxda 2.25” / 1.25” front...

Hey there I had a follow up question for you since you installed the Traxda 2.25” / 1.25” front and rear lift kit. What were your before and after measurements? I ended up putting on the same kit and got a 1.50” lift all the way around from 32 - 33.5 in the front and from 33.25 to 34.75 in the rear.
  4. K

Hi All, brand new to the forum and first time Ford Explorer owner. I have a 2016 Grey Sport and recently installed the Traxda front 2.50” (2.25” plus an extra 0.25” spacer) and rear 1.25” kit. I was surprised when the car measured out from 32 to 33 1/2 (1.50” lift) in the front after...
Back