• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

302 carb swap

2. D

302 carb swap

3. D

302 carb swap

even with the pan touching it still dropped in pretty easily its sitting crooked due to pan but its still in now i can focus on wires up top then focus on the bottom
  4. D

302 carb swap

this is the fitment issue i was talking about its just touching the front axle. So this weekend when i drop the front axle to fix the pan leak ill smack it a few times and dent it tired of ordering the right parts and then getting the wrong ones
  5. D

302 carb swap

started to drop it in figured id stop and show everyone this before i get it out. The 4.0 starter is on driver side and the 5.0 on the passenger so you will need 5.0 starter wires
  6. D

302 carb swap

getting ready to go in. I cant use that oil filter i put it on so i could add oil spin the pump and get some oil flow for a few minutes the motor has been sitting awhile so ive been lubing it as much as possible since ive had it. Now that filter wont fit its too large ill add a oil filter...
  7. D

302 carb swap

thats much better if it dont work ill buy a starter i just was curious to see if this would work
  8. D

302 carb swap

heres a old starter i found for a 302 i have another ford starter that does not fit so im doing a swap on the housing
  9. D

302 carb swap

i think i did it right ill find out when i hook it all up and turn the key
  10. D

302 carb swap

trying to get the tps on the carb ill be honest i had no idea how to get the choke cap back on had to make a call
  11. D

302 carb swap

this is my temporary bypass for the rear of the intake not pretty as i keep saying right now i just want it in and running ill upgrade later plus this was free compared to buying parts for it
  12. D

302 carb swap

plugs are in ready to go
  13. D

302 carb swap

oil pan on and ready.. yes this is a mustang oil pan i ordered a 4x4 pan and they sent wrong one so i sent it back and they sent the wrong one again! So im just using this one for now i will have to dent it a little bit
  14. D

302 carb swap

I couldnt get her done yet still dont have the trans jack back yet its getting pretty annoying so heres where im ar
  15. D

302 carb swap

Painted my oil pan before i left nothing too great atleast its not yellow anymore... O also i wont be using ac getting rid of all that all i need is 4 windows and a highway
  16. D

302 carb swap

17. D

302 carb swap

i sprayed it all down with gunk cleaning gel its sitting overnight. I already found some brackets im going to pick them up at my buddys house here soon thats the only thing holding me up i was pretty excited to get the motor and wiring done today no worries ill be back at it dark and early
  18. D

302 carb swap

pretty ugly down there all the fluids were leaking. It was at this time i couldnt find the brackets...
  19. D

302 carb swap

20. D

302 carb swap

for not being very old and a reman this thing was in bad shape
  21. D

302 carb swap

almost got her out forgot to unplug the oil level sensor
  22. D

302 carb swap

got her unbolted and ready to pull
  23. D

302 carb swap

Well i couldnt get to where i wanted to be i lost the motor mount brackets and my lady wanted me to go out for my bday i did make it pretty far. Ill start again at 4am heres some photos
  24. D

302 carb swap

Im taking a break to run errands my flywheel has not showed up or my motor mounts so im running to junkyard real fast then autozone to get some cleaning supplies
  25. D

302 carb swap

just got to unbolt motor mounts
Back