Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

For the audio guys..

For the audio guys. for those of you that have replaced your alternator on your Ford Explorer with an aftermarket higher amperage alternator, w an internal regulator, has anyone found a way to get rid of the battery light?..
  2. Y

Has anyone "fixed" advancetrac issues

I have looked around forever for the fix to advancatrack issues on the 2015 and near police explorer that people have had..i really haven't found what the actual fix was...anyone ...help...
  3. Y

Need help with fog lamps on a ppv

Has anybody ever put aftermarket fog lamps on a 2015 Ford Explorer ppv I'm see two pigtails on the frame but they don't match the pigtails I bought from the dealership. Nor am I getting power to the big tails. in the manual it does not say anything about having fogs so It doesn't direct me in...
  4. Y

To all the motor heads out there...

What other ford vehicles also use the exact same 3.7 interceptor motor that comes in the 15 explorer interceptor?
  5. Y

Air intake and filter

So I'm really curious on who all out here has put a K&N full air intake kit on a 2015 3.7 police interceptor seeing as how KNN doesn't make one for that truck there's got to be a way that I can put one on it. Can somebody please help.
  6. Y

Help with my dome light

Just recently bought a 2015 Ford Explorer ppv I for the life of me I cannot figure out how to disinguage this "dark mode" so I can get my dome light to come on when I open the door or if my daylight running lamps are even have anything to do with this. Can somone help please.....
Back