Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Aftermarket wheels

Hello guys, I’m planning to purchase a set of wheels for my explorer’s winter tires and found these wheels on sale from Costco: ($CN 180 each - $100 discount) LEO 18X8 5-114.3 45P C73.1 Specifications Size 18x8.5 Diameter 18 Bolt Pattern (mm) 5x114.3 Offset (mm) 45 Center Bore (mm) 73.1...
  2. H

2018 Explorer antenna

Hi folks, I have the antenna-garage issue with my explorer 18, so I took it off a couple of days after purchasing the car. The good news is both the GPS and the radio worked just fine. Although the radio seems to work better with some stations with the antenna on, but overall there’s no big...
  3. H

Ordered My New 2018 Explorer

Thank you for sharing your experience. Eight weeks, that’s a relief! I hope they can deliver it by the end of March, then it’ll be nine weeks since the order was made. I feel there was a delay in sending the order from the dealership side because there seems to be a long gap between the date...
  4. H

Ordered my explorer on the 30th of January. The production is set for March 7!! From your experience, how long is it expected to be delivered? I live in Quebec.
  5. H

Thanks guys. Waiting for the dealer updates this week. Really appreciate it.
  6. H

Hi folks, Can anyone help me how can I track my order? Ordered mine on January 31 and don’t have any clue what stage my order at! Thanks in advance,
  7. H

Prices paid for 2017 & 2018 Explorer in Canada

Hi Kmarnes, Appreciate you sharing your experience. As you mentioned, I got an offer about $55k + $8k taxes, so it’s about the same deal you got though you got it earlier in the year. Hope you’re enjoying your explorer so far :)
  8. H

Hi peterk9, Thanks for the direction I’m actually looking for a platinum 18, but any models & trims will give me an idea about the price I’m expecting for my 2018 platinum. So far I got an offer of $63k for 18 platinum including a %14 Taxes.
  9. H

Hello all, I’m close to purchasing my new Explorer Platinum in Canada and still negotiating a couple of deals. I’d like to know the prices people paid for their explorers, so I have a clue what to expect. I’d appreciate it if you can share your experiences to help me in my purchas...
  10. H

Canada ESP plans now discounted

Close to purchasing my Platinum. Hope to be the 1st one to get this discount:)
  11. H

Hi blwnsmoke, I’m close to purchasing a new explorer Platinum in Canada and would like to know...

Hi blwnsmoke, I’m close to purchasing a new explorer Platinum in Canada and would like to know if you you find a dealership that do the ESP plan with in Canada. Would appreciate your quick response, Thanks HMS
  12. H

Hey, from Montreal;)

Hey folks, Here’s a new “explorer” from Montreal. It’s -15 here, so I need my new explorer to be delivered, with its heated seats, so bad! Cheers :) HMS
Back