Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

Love this quick and dirty review, much appreciated!
  2. M

So to confirm - Livernois now have their official 2018 Explorer Sport tunes available for delivery?
  3. M

Well, I am assuming with the right equipment, the livernois hardware could be used by any decent performance shop with a dyno to do a custom tune? Anyone from SoCal know of such a shop? (I only know import garages here...this is my first domestic in over 20 years!)
  4. M

Yup, this is sort of what I’m getting at. If I were to rephrase to: I’m one of the first in the country to have taken delivery of a 2018 Explorer Sport, and know that a proper custom Dyno tune will be required when installing the tuning kit, as Livernois don’t have a tune out for this model...
  5. M

Thanks, but having seen that their install service in Detroit includes a few things I don’t have, like my own dyno for custom tuning my 2018 Sport, I thought I’d ask :chug:
  6. M

Anyone in SoCal have a good shop for getting the Livernois tuning kit installed?
  7. M

Ordered My New 2018 Explorer

Hi all, wanted to contribute here. Ordered my 2018 Sport last week of October 2017. Went into production 20th of December and was delivered to me at the dealer on the 7th of January. Love it to bits.
Back