Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Gilbert M Vega

Where does the fit?

I found this cover with a part #2449583R on the floor of my 2018 Sport behind the drivers seat on the the 2nd seat floor. Any ide where this cover goes? Thanks.
  2. Gilbert M Vega

High Temperature "sport" Decal

I'm going to paint the calipers on my Sport red and I'm looking for a hi-temp silver decal. I've asked a couple of dealers on eBay but no positive response yet. Anyone aware of a source? Thanks. Gilbert
  3. Gilbert M Vega

My XSport's Home

My Explorer and Lightning's home.
  4. Gilbert M Vega

Questions on different driving modes

Does anyone know what specifically changes when one selects the several driving modes? I tried the sand mode today and it seems to make the Explorer more responsive as well as improved acceleration. What changes on each mode? Thanks.
  5. Gilbert M Vega

Can Signature Lights be Brightened?

I have a 2018 Sport and just noticed that the eyebrow light above the headlight doesn't have a row of leds as I've seen on other cars. It appears to have an led on each end of the eyebrow and is not readily visible during the day (drl's on). Is this correct?
  6. Gilbert M Vega

Rear hatch window??

Is the ability to lift the rear hatch glass window an option on a 2018 Explorer? Thanks.
  7. Gilbert M Vega

?? On 2018 explorer sync 3 navigation.

What is required to continue using the navigation system on the Explorer? Do I need to continue the data plan after the trial period? Is there a subscription for maps and travel info? Cost? Of what use is the data plan if all our mobile devices are on their own data plan? Thanks.
  8. Gilbert M Vega

Question on tow package

New here. Pic of my new 2018 Sport. Does the tow package include a trailer brake controller? Is one available from Ford? Thanks.
Back