Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

PATS nightmare!

thanks donald. new battery, but possible re wiring
  2. M

PATS nightmare!

thanks for the input and the anti PATS suggestion! Its a crank no start, with a 1:3 antitheft flash sequence. I even tried pulling the pats ring off and trying a new one (verified working) and tried to get new keys programmed, shelled out a couple hondo for keys that dont do ****. Locky said...
  3. M

PATS nightmare!

So, some wonderful member of society tried yanking my 99 explorer sport and only anaged to damage the PATS module clip that snaps into ring. After replacing it (just the clip was broken-used exact same module and have both og keys), nada. 2 locksmiths, nothing. Took it to Ford and they (after a...
  4. M

where do these go?!

Here's a good case of why you should take a pic before taking things off..wrapping up a complete cooling system repair, and cannot find any oh schematic or anything detailing where the two rubber hoses coming off the passenger side two metal bars (one goes into tstat) and im getting REALLY...
  5. M

99 explorer v6 5.0 leak

Got an oil/transmission fluid from radiator I'n assuming, although it appears to be spraying all over left side (u joints, stabilizer, wheel well etc.) and all through the front of drive train (oil pan etc) My initial look leads me to a hose issue (they looked old), oil cooler line (per TSB...
Back