Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Help! 04 V8 EB won't start! Fuel/Spark/Compression & starter ok... any ideas?

Maybe bad coil pack? Or fuel filter?
  2. J

Looking for suggestions...

Look at the Rockford Fosgate P600x4 it's one of the siblings of my P1000x5. Very nice quality amps. Middle of the road $$.
  3. J

Yeah I did rims and tires first too. Then tint. Then stereo twice. Lol! Hadn't had a nice system since 96' so went Craigslist for components bought old school Orion 12's and Orion cheater amp. I wasn't happy... sounded good but not what I was after. Was too much of a bass sound. I was looking...
  4. J

I would first check your power ratings on your Infinity's and go from there. I recently did the exact same thing but went with budget Rockford Fosgate 6x8 front and rear. I'm utilizing a Rockford Fosgate 1000x5 amp. It sounded awesome but lacked the highs so I installed 4 1" tweeters in series...
  5. J

At a lost . I have a 2005 Ford Explorer with the advancetrac system have four things wrong with this

I just went through same issue. Culprit was my front wheel bearing hub assembly. Had worn out and had quite a bit of play. Replaced it and lights cleared before getting out of the driveway.
  6. J

3rd Row Seating

In fact mine was a 3rd row conversion so pretty much have all the parts
  7. J

Rear Cargo Security Shade

I just tinted over factory tint in the rear and have no intention of using the one that came in my 2006.
  8. J

Heated leather seats!

Appreciate the info! I'm on the quest to find what I need. So far not much luck finding seats that aren't totally destroyed.
  9. J

Heated leather seats!

Forgot to add existing seats are non powered.
  10. J

Heated leather seats!

Just recently acquired a 2006 XLT model w/ cloth seats. I would really like to install leather heated seats. What I want to know is there existing wiring harness to make this an easy mod? And will other gens bolt in with no prob or will I have to stick with my specific gen?
  11. J

3rd Row Seating

Have an 2006 I just removed third row seats. Message me
Back