Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

SYNC 3 latest version

Possibly purchasing a used 2017 Explorer Limited that was a previous rental and after reading about Sync 3 3.0 with Waze, just curious how people are getting it? Is 3.0 still only dealer installed only or can it be downloaded from Ford? I don't own the vehicle yet but I was just curious as it's...
  2. M

Hi - New to the Explorer

I ordered the Veepeak Mini WiFi OBD2 Scanner Adapter and saw there were reviews that said it worked with Forscan for iOS? If that doesn't work I'll order what you suggested....
  3. M

Hi - New to the Explorer

Thanks, found one that I plan on ordering. I was thinking about doing this for the license plate light but I read about flickering/line scans with the rear cam that I'm a bit worried about... As for the scanner, I already own a wifi ODBII scanner, just downloaded the app... thanks! Thanks...
  4. M

Hi - New to the Explorer

Hey, just joined and a new Explorer owner here! Actually, as of writing I don't have it quite yet but will be picking it up in 4 days. I purchased a used 2017 white Explorer Limited 4WD with 3.5L Ti-VCT engine and tow package. It has 20k miles on it and was exclusively a rental vehicle...
Back