Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Rancho Quicklift Struts

Thanks 07LTDDSM, So would these be what you're referring to? Rancho QuickLift (Struts Only) Front Lift 1.5" RS999755 Rear Lift 1.25" RS999756
  2. C

Truxxx Leveling Kit & Bigger Tires

SSCochrane, I appreciate your postings and have just about settled on using your same setup.... Wanted to ask, when you first added the P255 tires, did you stay with your stock rims? ... I may upgrade my rims from stock and wondered what size and offset your were?
  3. C

Rancho Quicklift Struts

Hi, I have a 2007 Sport Trac, Limited, V6, 4x4. ... and I'm interested in doing pretty much the same thing that SSCochrane is... so, which product would you recommend in my case?
  4. C

2007 Sport Trac

MrCube05 and WillCall are correct. This happened to me in my 2007 Fusion with the same Radio, 6 cd player. When the radio is on and playing, if you place your thumb on the middle of the display and apply some constant pressure (like 5 or 10 lbs.) it should slowly light back up...IF it's a...
  5. C

Lift kit?

Same here with my 2007 4WD, Wanting to gain some height with tires and a lift kit...
  6. C

New 07 Sport Trac owner...

Hello, I just bought my 2007 Sport Trac Limited 4WD and want to see what other owners have experienced... considering going with some larger tires and a lift kit (not extreme) but don't know much about how these pair up. If you've done this share your recommendations and photos if possible...
Back