Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

radio acting strange

Mine just started. Battery was time to change, dealership replaced battery and did the "reset" and it's still resetting back to AM from Sirius. When going back to Sirius it goes to channel ZERO. Dealership is at a loss also. And I have 22251.
  2. E

Sync 3.4 Update 21020 and OTA Updates

About the only issue I am having is out of the blue Sirius just quits working. It happened twice on my trip back from Tennessee. Rest area, turn off for a few minutes and restart it's back on. It is even happening on my wife's 2020 Fusion. Both my 2020 Explorer and 2020 Fusion are OTA updating...
  3. E

Rearview Camera Recall 21C09

My build date is 13 Nov 2019. My rear camera blues out at least once a week. I took it to dealership yesterday. The technician "cleared a bunch of codes" and couldn't find anything. Supposedly, the diagnosticians at Ford are "Investigating" this issue. I may press them if it keeps occurring to...
  4. E

Missing Part - Rear Air Deflector

I just checked my 2020 Platinum and no air deflector. Looks like a trip to the dealer. Follow-Up: Dealership pulled build sheet and showed me it was not on there. I'm not going to worry over it.
  5. E

2016 / 19 Explorer Roof Racks - Totally Different

The "solid" roof rack rails are what sold me on buying my 18 Explorer. I personally do not like rails. I had 4 Edge's previously with no rails. And yes, I got the crossbars from Ford, and purchased a Sears XCargo carrier for my trips. For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of carriers either, but my...
  6. E

sync 3 3.0 ... no waze support?

No the waze sound, voice, alerts. Thanks. Double checked settings and they are operational.
  7. E

No the waze sound, voice, alerts.
  8. E

well, I don't know what happened overnight, but Waze is now functional on my Sync 3. Appears I don't have voice so I'll have to figure that one out later..
  9. E

Glad it worked for you. Still not working for me.
  10. E

Well, I tried it and still no Waze. I'm about to give up. IMHO, it's a pissing contest being Google and Apple.
  11. E

New Nav maps available for the 17+

I just purchased a 2018 Explorer w/Sync 3. It has version 3 build 17276 (I believe there is a build 18025 out) and Maps is showing version 1.16.
Back