Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Hello everyone

Thanks. If it will ever quit raining over here ill get some work done on her.
  2. O

91 4x4 sport overhaul.

Mine does not have the Tupperware panels just a 2in black trim with a red line through it and the lower part is painted black . does kinda look like it in the pics. Glad to hear the 4.11s where great. Far as i can tell on a gear chart it will get me back close to stock.
  3. O

Hello everyone

Lol i read that a day or two ago must have skipped right over it .
  4. O

Hello everyone

Anyone know when the first rolledoff the line? Thanks.
  5. O

Hello everyone

Build date 10/90
  6. O

91 4x4 sport overhaul.

I bought this explorer off CL a little while back. It needed a transmission and not much else. After rebuilding the transmission it became apparent that it was geared too high. 3.73 woth 31x10.5 tires. I left it at my brothers and he got it stuck in the pasture. There it sat for months until...
  7. O

Hello everyone

Yes it does. Plan on a 5-speed swap later on. Used to have a navajo and ranger 5 speed and loved them. Rebuilt the trans myself with a master tech over my shoulder. Worked for ford until recently.
  8. O

Hello everyone

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum but not new to explorers or rangers. My name is josh been a mechanic since i could hold a wrench lol. I found this explorer on CL for 1500. The transmission was out but fired right up managed to get in on the trailer under its own power and away we went...
Back