Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Recent FORScan database

@Toddman41 Just to go sure, if your DRL is on, only the signature light illuminated and once your headlamps are on, the LED and the blinker are illuminated as well. Ist this right?
  2. N

Hands Free Liftgate

Problem solved. Plug inside wasn’t connected
  3. N

Hands Free Liftgate

Thank you for trying to help me. I purchased the car 3 weeks ago. During my ownership it not worked. But I know, there ist the antenna tube and the interface under the bumper
  4. N

Hands Free Liftgate

Sorry for bump up this old thread. My is a Limited from 2016. I figured out, that it have the sensor under the bumper. One sensor, approx. 1 feet long (no hitch). In the cluster the switch is already enabled but the motion sensor doesn't work. No DTCs via FORScan or UCDS. Any ideas, what's going...
  5. N

B141B code repair DIY

thank you for your great tutorial. But what is the problem? I know, the harness is very under stress but in this case you can remove the pushpins. Is the really problem that the pins are too loose in the connector?
  6. N

SPEED LIMITER

Have the PIU also a speed limiter at 110mph?
  7. N

Temporalily lost communication with the touchscreen

rolling up this thread again did you figured out? My ride is an Explorer from 2014 with SYNC3 and a ACM from an UK Focus with DAB+ Anyone a solution for me?
  8. N

Solved Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??

other question. Will fit a steering wheel from a Explorer from 2017?
  9. N

Solved Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??

Hope someone can help me. Want also upgrade my cluster. My Explorer is from 2014, the new IPC the regular from 2016. After connecting the new IPC it is dead and i can´t awake it with ForScan or UCDS. Anybody knows what to do?
  10. N

Steering Wheel Swap?

I can get a steering wheel from a Explorer from 2017 with heater and paddles for my Explorer (2014 w/o heater and paddles) My question, what will i need for activate the heater and the paddles (ForScan and UCDS are available) and will my Airbag fit on the new steering wheel?
  11. N

Door Lock Beep?

Is it possible to modify the volume? I´m looking also for a way to let honk the horn after the first pressing of the closing button. Is there any possibility?
  12. N

Remote Start / Entry Antenna Location

number 2, the antenna wire, is that the right plug for the antenna with extend range?
  13. N

seems, that for a Explorer from 2014 no antenna is available. :(
  14. N

thank you for answer. Probably you mean the antenna withPart No: JS7Z-15603-A which you can find here: Remote Start Ultra-Long-Range Extender - Long Range Antenna Kit | The Official Site for Ford Accessories but where can i connect it?
  15. N

My Explorer is a XLT from 2014 w/o remote start, but i upgraded it via UCDS and an OEM key. Which is the right way to extend the range of the remote control? Which antenna i have to purchase and how to install?
  16. N

Remote Start Key Part Number?

Peter, Thank you for answer. My Explorer has not remote start. I want to purchase a proper key and i need the partnumber of the right key. My VIN can´t help here. But thank you, in your links i found the right one: 2011 - 2019 Ford 4 Button Remote Head Key w/ Remote Start - CWTWB1U793/OUCD6000022
  17. N

Remote Start Key Part Number?

Has anyone the Finis or part number for a remote start key for Ford Explorer from 2014 w/o lift gate? Thank you for help
  18. N

Disable Stability control 2012 limited Explorer.

My Explorer has only front wheel drive. Is it possible to switch of the system?
  19. N

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

for interested: Aftermarket alarm
  20. N

Aftermarket alarm

If i open the hood with running engine, i get no message about it in IPC. The switch is working, and there is current at the plug. I have no option to set anything in the BCM for the hood switch. I used ForScan and UCDS. Who has an idea?
Back