Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2015 Sport - Non HD Front Pads....?

So the complete story - the auto part store gave me the incorrect pads (the regular duty pads). The shop goth that data point reversed. So HD is installed as it should be :)
  2. D

2015 Sport - Non HD Front Pads....?

Hello, I purchased Powerstop pads for my 60K service. The auto parts store did not give me an option other than was it for a v-6. My shop calls and tells me that the front pads I purchased were HD and not what I have on the car. I ended up having them order and install the motorcraft pads since...
  3. D

Best halogen headlight bulbs, 9005 or 9011?

Hello, I have a 2015 Explorer Sport. I am not happy with the performance of the low beam bulbs. Is the Philips 9011 still the best upgrade path for my XSport? Thanks, Dave
  4. D

Weatherstrip issues

My 2015 has splits on both sides - does anyone have feedback on replacements from Ford?
  5. D

Removing Warning Stickers From Visors

Has anyone checked to see if new visors from Ford come with the stickers? If so, how much were the visors...? Sofa king annoying.
  6. D

Noob with a 2015 Sport

Thanks Mike! I have connected with a trusted source for warranties through this forum -
  7. D

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

How do I get in contact with Joel? I purchased a 2015 Sport yesterday and would like to buy an extended warranty.
  8. D

Noob with a 2015 Sport

Hello All, Just purchased a used 2015 Sport - very happy! I have been lurking here for awhile and will be digging in, upgrading, sharing etc.... But right now I am investigating extended warranties - through Ford, none, or other. Any opinions? The dealer quoted me an option for a 3year/48K...
Back