Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

The Detailing Thread

Honestly, I find that Tuff Stuff works tremendously well as an upholstery and plastic cleaner. You may want a stiff bristled nylon brush to really agitate the product on the plastic to get grime out of the texture, but Tuff Stuff is my go to product for just about everything interior. It is a...
  2. A

Compatibility question....

Yup, that's how I found the part that I found. I'm not paying the $600 bucks the dealership wants to charge me. That verges on being worth an insurance claim at that point. lol $300 isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, so I guess I'll just get that one. I park it in a...
  3. A

The Detailing Thread

I don't agree with the 20 hours part. I've done full correction demonstrations with coatings on the floor at SEMA and I'd wager there wasn't more than 6 hours total involved in any given project. I don't doubt that a detailer can spend that long on a correction and coating, but I'm not...
  4. A

The Detailing Thread

Thought I'd pop in here and give my $.02. I also have been detailing professionally for nearly 20 years and have a lot of experience with a lot of different products. When it comes to the coatings, however, I get a little cold and here's why... Nothing is going to make your car bullet proof...
  5. A

Compatibility question....

Hey all. I've got a 2015 Explorer Sport. My wife broke the side mirror housing on the garage as she was backing out, so I'm trying to get it replaced. I've found a few options for the part number I need. Apparently BB5Z-17683-EAPTM is the one I need which has all of the bells and whistles...
Back