Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2007 Air conditioner cycling problem

Anyone know where the A/C coils are to clean them? Are the buried in the dash? I am no real mechanic, but if its under the dash i can pull it out and clean it. i have the 07 limited with controls in the last picture. Thanks.
  2. S

Help, want to upgrade brake light bulbs to led. 07 limited

07 Sport Trac Ltd. & LED flasher explains it all.
  3. S

Help, want to upgrade brake light bulbs to led. 07 limited

Does anyone use led 4157 bulbs and not get hyper flashing? I read somewhere you can replace the flasher relay, but there is a ticking when you use turn signals. I may just replace the backup bulb to led and use stock bulbs for turn signals. Appreciate the replies. thanks
  4. S

LED Lighting.................

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6YJN1Z/?tag=serious-20 used in my 07 work great - plug and play no errors
  5. S

2007 limited sport trac horn replacement anyone?

Took it to a local shop. They replaced it for 80.00.
  6. S

2007 limited sport trac horn replacement anyone?

My horn is weak sounding. the dealer wants 300.00 to replace it. Anyone know the part# and location of horn so i or a mech friend can replace it. APPRECIATE your time. Marty
  7. S

07 sport trac v8 - new board member. Some Minor issues. Need help

I have been reading up on the horror stories. Ran fuel cleaner past 2 tanks. next week will get tool and give her a go. ill let you know how i made out. thanks this belt https://www.amazon.com/Continental-Elite-4060855-Poly-V-Serpentine/dp/B000C32J5O also use motorcraft plugs?
  8. S

07 sport trac v8 - new board member. Some Minor issues. Need help

Picked up an 07 sport trac a few months ago. 74000mi it was a "water damaged" vehicle. i was scared when i was told that. Friend of mine went with me to look at it that is a grease monkey gearhead. Truck outside was pristine up close after they washed it. Went to fire it up. click click, lol...
Back