Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Jim wright

1994 ford Explorer XLT Colorado

OPyes , my spelling suchs put a 3 inch shackal lift on the back 2 inch puckes on frunt and a 3 inch body lift on mine and over load shocks on back little green is not dune but it does good
  2. Jim wright

1994 ford Explorer XLT Colorado

So electable lockers for your hubs front
  3. Jim wright

power steering cap

has eny one ever had a problem with the power steering cap come off i have lost 5 or 6 caps so far ?
  4. Jim wright

Putting 2nd battery under the hood

thack you that helps a lot
  5. Jim wright

Putting 2nd battery under the hood

Has anybody ever figured out if it's possible to put and another battery Box under the hood of a 94 Ford Explorer because I've noticed that some of the newer exploders and Rangers being older the battery are on opposite sides I'm just wondering if it's possible add 1 semi easy question
  6. Jim wright

Inexpensive 16" wheels for 94 sport

Factory wheels wont-work with lock and lock out hubs the center holes are too small
  7. Jim wright

Front axle swap?

Has one ever on heard that a full size Bronco frunt Axel will bolt in to a 94 exposure
  8. Jim wright

Project little green exploder still haven't paint it but that's going to be the name of the truck

Got my whench mounted and got lights mounted on ruff rack got lots more to do but it is geting there
  9. Jim wright

Project little green exploder still haven't paint it but that's going to be the name of the truck

Got my whench on my little green explorer and wired up got to trim the brush gard so that it will fit on were it was at be for I bolted the whench on
  10. Jim wright

Well just got the bumper moded to put the whench on just got 4 bolt holston drill in it to finish it up
  11. Jim wright

Blew out the passenger side wheel bearing again but it has been a year and I did put a used one on the 1st place but the summoner replace both pastor and driver side brand there going to be another junkyard set for right now until I get the money to buy the wheel bearings and until the truck...
  12. Jim wright

Tim's '93 Sport

I have 321/2on my explorer need to get the gears changed but it is on the list of stuff to do
  13. Jim wright

Tim's '93 Sport

What r you running for tires? Size
  14. Jim wright

1993 Eddie Bauer - looking for a few modifications

On my 94 explorer I put 2 inc pucks and a 3 inch Shack lift plus a 3 inch body this is a pic of it so far made and fond bumpers that I like and modified them to fit I have a brush gard of a 94 geep Cherokee that mi mad work
  15. Jim wright

Got my roof rack on little green

Got my roof rack on little green
  16. Jim wright

Got a 8500 lbs whench just need to get a whench mounting plate
  17. Jim wright

1999 XLT 4X4 for the boy

If it's got a limited slip in it teach him how it reacts I got mine because some young kid had it before me jumped on it in the rain and put it through a building because the limited slip throw him sideways
  18. Jim wright

Brian1 91 XLT 4x4

Very nice looking looks Factory
  19. Jim wright

Finally got the new tires dismounted off the old rims mounted on the new rims got amount on little green and tested them in the mud 265 70 r17
  20. Jim wright

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Got a 94 Honda Accord 2 door coupe runs and drives perfect air conditioning works electric windows electric locks $1300 mileage 103700
  21. Jim wright

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

For sale 84 Honda accord 2 door coop Automatic electric windows electric locks working ac tinted windows 104000 miles $1300
  22. Jim wright

This is the mind potel I got it in if I wouldn't shut it off I probly when a had a problem but I shall
Back