Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Sync V3.0 to V3.4 Upgrade

I did this just the other day using CyanLabs syn3updater and was very easy. All you have to do is put what you currently have in and what you want and it does everything for you on 1 usb. Pop it in the car and did the downgrade then upgrade all at once. I went from 20136 1.19 maps to 21020 and...
  2. G

New maps 2.20 for SYNC 3

Yes, shows up to date. I upgraded a while back from sync 3 to the newest version and maps at that time. I just need a refresher on how to do it, plus I’ll have to downgrade first so want to make sure I do it correctly.
  3. G

New maps 2.20 for SYNC 3

I would like to know the steps to upgrade. I am currently on 3.4 20136. Thanks.
  4. G

Ride after lowering

I fixed the issue. Wound up taking the strut out and reseating and retightened everything up to spec. The little arrow on top of the mount was pointed inward instead of outward. Don’t know if that is an issue or not, but placed it outward. Got an alignment and all in the green. No more noises...
  5. G

Ride after lowering

I just had the Steeda lowering springs installed on my 17 Sport and had a question for those who have lowered. It only lowered less than an inch in front. When going over a bump, sounds like a clunk sound. Never noticed on the stock springs, but wasn’t really listening. Is this normal, just the...
  6. G

Finding Factory Door Code (Securicode)

Just followed the video instructions on my 2017 and worked like a charm. Took 2 minutes and had my code.
  7. G

Recent FORScan database

Ok thanks. Yes, I meant the spreadsheet. Oh well, I was trying to see if I could get the feature of starting / unlocking car from the FordPass app and read I needed the WiFi hotspot setting. I don’t have that setting under WiFi.
  8. G

Recent FORScan database

Is there a way to add WiFi hotspot to the WiFi settings? I didn’t see anything on the list.
  9. G

Want to add navigation to 2014 Limited

You can add factory navigation to your head unit for about $75 using forscan. Pretty easy to do. All you need to buy is the obd scanner and newest maps on sd card. There are a couple files you need to download to usb and install. I had it installed within 30 mins and works great.
Back