Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Help Clearing Moonroof Drain Lines on '16 Explorer With Dead Motor

Not exactly sure but the the 3rd row seatbelt is wet and that side. If it's not the drain what else would it be? I still would like to know where the rear drain is on the left side so I can still clean that out too. thanks
  2. F

Help Clearing Moonroof Drain Lines on '16 Explorer With Dead Motor

I've been reading through the posts but I have yet to see how to access the rear drain tubes. We found the rear right but can't seem to find the rear left? Where is it and how do we clean out that one, we have a leak on that side in the back.Thanks
  3. F

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Do you know where I can find the information about the coverage on corroded panels on the 2016+ models being extended?
  4. F

Thanks, sorry you dealt with it too, I can't believe how many people have. We love everything about our explorer but this. We are also Mustang lovers and have owned several and we wanted to buy another but now I feel like I can't bring myself to do it. Our bubbling is so bad I think it would...
  5. F

I aplogize but where do I go to complete the registration? I don't see it. I saw under my profile trim make ect but it doesn't allow me to click on it.
  6. F

Hmm sorry I thought I went into the profile and completed the required. I'll look at it again. Yea I don't know if anything will come of it. but hopefully if more people do it they will see they need to do something about it.
  7. F

I wanted to give you guys an update. Via twitter I have been corresponding with someone from Ford. Same thing, we are out of warranty so it is not covered. She then recommended the first step would be for us to take it to Ford Auto body and have them look at it. We did that on March 28. She took...
  8. F

Where would I start a case, with Ford? Also is there a complaint Facebook page about this particular complaint? Sorry I didn't mean to post again I didn't see my other post. I aologize
  9. F

Where would I go to start a claim? I read they don't respond on here any more. Would it be through the Ford Sync my ride? Thanks
  10. F

We have a 2013 Ford Explorer with only 31500 miles on it. We notices about a year ago a small bubbling of the paint right at front edge of the hood. We didn't think much of it but now it just keeps growing and there are several spots over the last couple of months. I called our local Ford...
Back