Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Comment by 'Chase47074' in media 'Nov 2017 - Dec 2018'

Man that looks great .thanks for sharing.
  2. C

How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.

Man good looking set up. Hope it's been holding up.Thanks for the write up hoping to get to do mine within the year.keep us updated.
  3. C

How do I check for premium sound?

Hey every one I was in the process of putting a new head unit Into my 03 xlt I wired it and there was no sound does this mean I have the factory amp and need to disconnect it.?
  4. C

3rd gen lift help please

thats what i thought i guess i will start with the upper controll arms and build from there. i know it wont be anything extreme off roadung hut enough to climb go through some mud.and creek beds
  5. C

3rd gen lift help please

Thanks for the write up on the 3" leveling kit i was curious about this as well and if it would require getting the 625 upper arms. what leveling kit spacer set did you get?
  6. C

3rd gen lift help please

ya thats what i heard scott payne i seen a adjustable rancho quick strut and was going to order different coils from coilsprings.com and have them make it an extra 2 or 3 inchs bigger i wanna see if i can get some extra travel distance with that set up and i plan on ordering the uniball btf...
  7. C

3rd gen lift help please

good looking rig. it does look like it would handle what i need it for. does it start to sag when you start loading your gear up. so with the strut space i could do tue body lift as well. i do plan on getring the ugraded upper control arms do to its my family rig as well so saftey is a big...
  8. C

3rd gen lift help please

it did thank you. im looking for distant travel room for tires where i go canping and hiking their is a dried up creek bed i have to drive through that has large rocks everywhere so its easier to navigate with a vehicle that can flex a little more and from what i read on strut spacer they...
  9. C

hey everyone im new to the group and trying to post pictures to my profile can someone walk me...

hey everyone im new to the group and trying to post pictures to my profile can someone walk me througj it please thanks gorbyour help.
  10. C

3rd gen lift help please

i figured i would get the rancho quick strut rellace tue coil with a one from coilspring.com i would like to achieve about 3 to 4 inches but i know i cant get that just from the strut so im looking into a body lift as well. thanks again for your help i appreciate alk your knowledge and input on...
  11. C

Long term lift experience?

glad to hear you enjoy your rig. looks great and does what you need thats all that matters. i enjoy seeing nice rigs like this give me ideas and a platform to start out at. ill probably start with the upper control arms and get the rancho quick strut and replace the coil with ones from...
  12. C

wow that looks great have you done any flexing
  13. C

awesome i appreciate all the help. i am looking to get mine set up soon it wont be abke to keep up with my jeep but should get me and my family through the back trails to go camping. do you have any pictures of what it looks like i would love to see what it looks like now.
  14. C

Hey man i was just reading your post and i was wondering if you happen to of got the btf set up and if so how is it what would you recommend on doing and hows the life time on them? thanks for your help and input.
  15. C

Thanks for the help, wifes X lifted pics, on 20s

awesome looking rig man. thanks for all the detail on the build gives me a good place to start looking and what to exspect.By chance have you used it on any trails and how does it ride. does the ball joint hold up the extra stress. thanks for all the help again and your rig looks great .
  16. C

New To Group

thanks for the help im reading into the lift part now .
  17. C

3rd gen lift help please

good evening i was curious if you had put that rancho lift in your ford explorer and if so will you post a picture along with order part numbers please.im looking to lift the 03 ford explorer i just picked up.thanks for your help
  18. C

New To Group

Hey folks my name is chase and i recently bought my wife a 2003 for explorer xlt with the 4.0 v6 single over head cam. The lady i bought it from was the orignal owner and is pretty clean inside and out. It has 258,x.. miles but is still very strong. i would like to run a little larger tires...
Back