Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Wanted Factory Cargo Cage Bed Extender for 2010 Sport Trac

Hi, Does anyone know where I could find the factory bed extender. There are no new ones available anymore and I have checked with some salvage yards for used with no luck which would be fine. There has to some of these out there somewhere! Thanks, KateTrac
  2. K

K&N Air Intake Sys FIPK 57-2573 '06, '07, '08 Exp 4.6L Like New

Bought my 2010 Sport Trac 4.6L from Utah with this K&N Intake System. Looks really new and filter looks great as if hardly used or just cleaned. Does not qualify for CA smog so had to put stock system back. UGH. Retail is about $330 with shipping. Looking for $200 shipping to the US included...
  3. K

Factory Cargo Cage Bed Extender for 2010 Sport Trac

Hi, Does anyone know where I could find the factory bed extender. There are no new ones available anymore and i have checked with some salvage yards for used which would be fine. There has to some of these out there somewhere! Thanks, KateTrac
  4. K

Hi There

Just bought my second Sport Trac because I loved my first! Looked really hard and found a 2010 Sport Trac Limited 4.6L 4X4 with only 45,000 miles. No accidents and never painted. In awesome shape. Cheers, KateTrac
Back