Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2007 4.6L V8 Oil Temperature Sensor

I know everyone is kind of going in a different direction with the answers here so I'm going to focus on something else, In your first sentence you said he didn't hold the start position long enough and it didn't start, then he did the second time and it ran fine. I know on mine when I do that...
  2. R

Lost Throttle pedal after PCM reset

OK guys so I have a new issue, I posted about the troubles I was having with this car in an earlier thread, that can be found here: 2007 P0061B Code is driving me insane I finally kind of fixed that issue, by replacing the front two 02 sensors the original code never came back but, after a week...
  3. R

2007 P0061B Code is driving me insane

Here are a couple of screenshots running the dashboard of OBDWiz. The first one is sitting at idle, the second one is about 30mph. You can see that it runs rich at idle but it clears up once you get moving. At Idle: 30 MPH: Any ideas? Come on where are the Ford techs...LOL
  4. R

Group A: P0172 P0175 Group B: P2196 P2198 Group C: P2271 P2273 P2275 It doesn't throw all of these codes at once, it's usually in the groups that are together. It varies as to which ones it displays I haven't been able to find any discernable pattern. When the wrench is displayed it always...
  5. R

--------------------------------------------- NEW UPDATE-------------------------------------------------------------------- So my "fix" lasted all of one day. I have figured out he P061b code is just a result of another problem. Help me out with this new problem. When I reset the PCM...
  6. R

***********************************************UPDATE******************************************** So I kind of stumbled on the answer out of sheer obstinence Here is the mistake I made. When I disconnected the TPS sensor or left the battery terminals off for more than 30 minutes the throttle...
  7. R

I will definitely try that, I have done the test drive but only after I attempted the 10,10,5,5 idle learn procedure. I have to travel 200 miles tomorrow morning so I'll reset the PCM and just take off after I reset everything. I'll let you know if it works
  8. R

I have not replaced the entire TB I have cleaned it. I have replaced the connector and about 6" of wires in all three harnesses TPS, MAF, and TP Motor. I've replaced: TPS TP Motor MAF TPS pigtail TP Motor pigtail MAF Pigtail 02 sensors plugs wires coil Air Filter PCV Verified no intake...
  9. R

Ok, Guys, I am ready to take this truck down to the river and toss a match inside. I'll give you a list of what I've done and the end result and hopefully, someone can point me in the direction to go next. 07 4X4 XLT 4.0L with 199k, The engine started missing and throwing misfire codes in #4...
Back