Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Vic57

My New 2018 Explorer Platinum

Very sharp looking ride
  2. Vic57

10k mile service, is it free?

My first brand spanking new car was a 1975 Olds Cutlass Supreme, Red with White vinyl top & interior. Took it to the dealer for some warranty work to be performed (pretty often back in those days) and the service manager mentioned I was due for a 7500 mile service. Me being young and not smart...
  3. Vic57

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

I guess you can call me an Elitest
  4. Vic57

Is there a way to change or turndown the volume of the BLINKER???

I like this idea, the downside is that it would give Ford an excuse to raise the price another $1500 or more.
  5. Vic57

Is there a way to change or turndown the volume of the BLINKER???

They are loud, but not nearly as loud as the turn signals in my Chrysler 300C.
  6. Vic57

Farewell to my Explorer

I really wanted to buy an Edge but I just could not find a comfortable seating position. The bottom of the seat just does not go low enough for me. I'm happy with my Limited Explorer though. But the Edge was my first choice. Good Luck with your new Edge.
  7. Vic57

I just took delivery of a 2017 Explorer Limited yesterday (may 5th) that has 28,000 miles. I am...

I just took delivery of a 2017 Explorer Limited yesterday (may 5th) that has 28,000 miles. I am interested in purchasing a Ford ESP, how do I contact Joel that you mention in the ESP thread? Thanks in advance
  8. Vic57

New guy

hello everyone, took delivery of my 2017 Explorer Limited yesterday. I’ve always joined a forum for whatever vehicle I own. My coworkers think I’m nuts but the information one can learn on a forum is incredible. I’ll be stalking for a while as read some old threads because if this forum is like...
Back