Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Pats problem. Help with code.

Hi again. I replaced the plug to the transceiver, no luck. Same rapid flashing, then a long, pause, long. Repeated 10 times. I tired to attach a video but couldn't. It was a minute long but just does the same thing. Long, pause, long 10 times. I cannot see a code that matches to this...
  2. G

Plug on the harness was broken, transceiver is fine. I'll try replacing the plug and see if that is the problem. Thank you
  3. G

Hi all. So here's my story. I fixed some electrical issues and when I was putting the lower shroud around the steering column, it's slipped quickly over the tilt wheel lever and I smashed a green plug that goes into the black box surrounding the lock cylinder. I've learned that this is the Pats...
  4. G

Rear wiper/washer. I've tried all I know and read.

I didn't check the bushing but since I fixed the rear window and wiper issue, it's the passenger front door that doesn't chime or turn interior light on. Bingo! Thanks so much for all of your help
  5. G

Yes, something is still saying the doors are open.
  6. G

Okay so I pulled apart the rear hatch and I found a plug undone. Doesn't explain the Chimes with the doors but my rear wiper and washer work. Could have sworn I went over it thoroughly the first time but apparently I miss something.
  7. G

I am positive. The driver front door is the switch I replaced to try to stop the doors locking and unlocking while I was driving and making the tone. It continue to do it with the new Switch so I unplugged it.
  8. G

I tried opening the doors individually with key in the on position. What's strange is the driver door that I have the door switch unplugged, is the only one that dinged.
  9. G

Ahhh. Ok I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!
  10. G

I understand, problem is I always have a door ajar light with all doors closed. Always. I'll have to keep tracing wires. Thank you
  11. G

Well I have a door ajar problem. Thought it was driver's door. Changed switch, no fix. Pulled boot and found no broken wire. While driving, doors locked and unlocked. Maybe it's the rear window? Could that give me a door ajar light? Thank you for your help.
  12. G

Yes, door ajar, darn switches. Wiper won't work with door ajar? I'd be amazed.
  13. G

Hello all. New here but not new to DIY. 2002 exp limited. Rear wiper and washer stopped same time. No relay click. Checked all fuses related, swapped around relays in engine compartment, and pass rear quarter. Replaced multifunction switch. Hooked up power probe w/12v to motor and it cycles...
Back