Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

My 1992 2 door jeep killer build

The LED lights in headlight location. They are the ones noted for a jeep as they were closest to 1st gen size I could find. I cut the front of the headlight out and left the original frame in there. Had to open the interior slope up a little to get the new LEDs to push all the way in. The...
  2. C

Got a little bored. I did a thing.
  3. C

Installing fuel cell this week. To anyone that has added a cell to their explo....How did you tie new fuel lines into existing or did you run completely new all the way to fuel rail and return?
  4. C

Will get more pics up as I get them, but we almost went over trying to follow these guys up the line over the hole.
  5. C

We made it out to Hump and Bump this weekend and got it on the flex trailer.
  6. C

Got my sons ranger looking better.
  7. C

little work added to exploder. New leaf mounts with protected nut/ u-bolt
  8. C

Winch installed and bumper plated in more on Ex. Please excuse the destroyed garage. Also got new front and rear bumper installed on a Jeep over the long weekend
  9. C

pic says 1/2" of spread. Might be just slightly exaggerated. just hope for the new guy he kinda understood what we were talking about. LOL. After the trip Monday morning im considering swapping out to bronco beams completely. And now im ordering the stronger locking hubs as I broke...
  10. C

Beams are cut turned to accommodate lift and go through travel cycle and still be able to be aligned. Simple pic attached.
  11. C

Playing around on rocky gap trail here in las vegas
  12. C

In previous pages of build. Its all cut out and gone.
  13. C

Playing around a little last night after getting things prepped for a rocky gap run this weekend.
  14. C

Yes, Have found zero rust and everything came real clean. He should treat it nice as he has to do all the work on it and ive been just supervise and help with everything. Hopefully the heim joints we ordered will get in today so we can build new radius arms this week and get her moving down...
  15. C

Got danger ranger lift on and sitting on some used 33s i found cheap.
  16. C

was grey interior, People be bought from had driver seat redone in an off blue color. but everything else is the grey.
  17. C

Jeep Cherokee Headlight assembly

They look nice. How close are they to opening in first gen housing? I didnt see exact dimensions on those lights.
  18. C

Home wednesday night! Lets tear it apart Thursday night.:sawzall:
  19. C

As we purchased
  20. C

Picked up a new little project. 16yo is ready to drive and we grabbed him a 1990 ranger xlt 2wd. Will get 4" lift, fiberglass up front and just flaring fenders in rear. Still debating on 31s or 33s for tires. We will end up grabbing newer 8.8 from junk yard to go disc all around and probably...
  21. C

1991 explorer build ttb44 & LS Swap

With spare laying flat are you going to build some kind of lift for it to fill cell or planning on pulling out when filling? I have my spare back there also and getting close to pulling trigger on cell and just trying to look ahead.
  22. C

1991 explorer build ttb44 & LS Swap

Any updates on this? Final fuel cell mounting.... What are plans for spare location? Looking at doing fuel cell next on mine. What dimensions on cell did you use. Thanks
  23. C

First gen guys with TTB still.... Anyone else have this issue. Lower main bolt for radius arm backs out almost after every trip. Creates nice clunk noise sounding like brakes are falling apart. This is locktited and sent home with big impact. Well last night I tacked 1 side of bolt head...
  24. C

I was wondering how hard it would be to convert power windows to manual?

I rebuilt both the motors on mine like this but I didnt have ball bearings around and used a 1/4" nut and havent had any issues. And I beat the crap out of my ploder.
Back