Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Make sure the hood is replaced and painted per the TSB. Soon as I can shed this Explorer, I am done with Ford. A warranty should not have to be written by lawyers just so Ford can get out of standing behind their product. This is sad in so many ways. It makes me wonder what else is Ford not...
  2. L

Well, I hope you all the luck. No sand blasting. Walnut shells or glass bead only and carbon blast will only contaminate the aluminum even more. You see for me, Ford owns this problem, lot, stock and barrel. They created it and are still doing it. The dealerships didn't create it, why should...
  3. L

Ah, but you see Ford cleverly worded the warranty to read perforation by corrosion for 5 years or unlimited miles only. The paint is only warrantied for 3 year/36, 000 miles. Ford does not care that the corrosion of dissimilar metals or galvanic corrosion is the reason that paint bubbled up. If...
  4. L

I am done with Ford. Ford customer care has showed me over the last several weeks how they value their customers, which is zero. Soon as I am clear of this Explorer I am going to buy me a Honda Pilot. I have to know Toyota and Honda would have handle this with zero arguments with the customers...
  5. L

I have a 21016 Ford Explored Sport. The paint has been bubbling on the front edge of the hood since I purchased it from a Ford dealer. Ford rep at Ford Customer care sent me an email and stated this: Thank you for alerting us to your paint concern on the hood. From the chat, I understand you...
Back