Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Help me out

Ive got some 20" KMC Thunder wheels...I need to figure out the backspacing and offset of these rims so I can sell them to potential buyers. So i understand to get the backspacing, i put a ruler across the back of the rim, and measure the distance from that ruler to where it attaches to the...
  2. S

What is the offset/backspacing of my KMC Thunder 20s???

and how would I figure out the offset?
  3. S

enlighten me on how to do that
  4. S

Hey guys I need some quick help. I don't know the offset or backspacing on my KMC Thunder 20s and need to find out for potential buyers....Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
  5. S

Got my new truck, need to sell my 20s quick!!

Around $1200 or so with tires, 2 tires will need to be replaced soon....paid $2500 originally...I live in Tempe if you ever want to check them out, let me know Ricky PS I wanna post a picture on here but i dont know how? any help? or email me RickyWalsh4@yahoo.com and i'll forward pics
  6. S

Got my new truck, need to sell my 20s quick!!

Alright guys so I got my new truck, need to sell my 20" KMC Thunder rims asap....They are currently on hold for Expo5.0, however just checking for interest in case that falls through...Let me know!! Thanks guys, and for shipping purposes I live in Arizona 85284 I'd consider trading with cash...
  7. S

Are there any f150 sites like this??

Alrite guys so i'm selling my explorer and getting a new F150 I think....I was wondering if theres any sites like this that deal with f150s? I need to start checking some stuff out and asking dumb questions like I used to when I first got on this site haha, let me know Ricky
  8. S

Spinners that stand still

Does anyone know where to get the stand still kinda rims at? and how much they cost??
  9. S

Interior lights not working..?? HELP!

This is a really weird situation....I installed my indiglo gauges over a year ago and they were working perfectly. then a while back my indiglo gauges suddenly stopped working properly, in that they barely lit up at all. eventually this turned to them flashing constantly when my lights are...
  10. S

expo5.0 (watts up! customs)

Looks tight drew, everything is coming along good! I'm gettin a new truck in march so i'm not doing anything else to my X right now. What do u think I should go with? 04 silverado, ram, or mayyyybe lightning if im extremely lucky but i doubt it
  11. S

Show me your pics!

you can check out my 95 sport on kmc thunder 20s, its on my cardomain site in my signature
  12. S

cowl induction hoods

Ya drew has the best one on the site, and probably the fastest X. I'd go through him for all of your cowl induction needs
  13. S

bodykits

haha you know your never guna be able to easily modify ur vehicle when they come out with accessories for minivans first
  14. S

How to polish Black plastic?

I've got the same problem, so i'm guna subscribe to this thread
  15. S

3rd gen wing - for under $250

in my opinion, i dont really like it, looks like the minivan wing, saleen wing rules!
  16. S

What a Cool Sight!!!

haha thats awesome
  17. S

Painted my Center Console

looks good!
  18. S

brushguard from a 98 on my 99? and CHROME DOOR HANDLES

Do they carry chrome guards for 95-97s?
  19. S

The official rollpan construction page

I also want to keep updated
  20. S

Have $810? Time to supercharge!

haha ya i'm at 140k it probably wouldnt be good..
  21. S

Have $810? Time to supercharge!

damnnn i'd be all over that if i had any $$
  22. S

NEED Saleen Wing Pics...

Yup just keep us updated
  23. S

newer sports: post pics of rims you have put on

Hey nnnick how do u post pictures?
  24. S

newer sports: post pics of rims you have put on

check out my 95 sport on my cardomain site in my signature, they are 20" KMC thunders.
Back