Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

SYNC 2 v3.10 build 16180 is available on owner.ford.com website

So I logged in to Ford's portal using my wife's account (she has a 2014 Fusion) and am right now downloading EA5T-14D544-BA.zip which is 3.10. LOL! I did contact Ford via the chat, lady was clueless and said that she would send it on to someone and I'd hear back in 5 days.
  2. M

SYNC 2 v3.10 build 16180 is available on owner.ford.com website

On the Ford owners site it tells me that I am up to date and version 3.6 is installed. No options to download newer versions. Well done Ford.
  3. M

2013 Explorer - Left Information Display - White with black lines

I did get mine fixed, I.E. replaced the cluster and programmed the mileage at the dealer. I had about 88K on it when it went out. I discovered that even though I couldn't read the display it was still working, when I hooked up my boat and put it in reverse the sensors went nuts as usual and I...
  4. M

LED Headlight Conversions

I just picked up a pair of LED headlamps for my '13 XLT from a local LED store (sells pretty much any bulb type in an LED equivalent. I'll get pics of before and after as well as the information on the kit and put them up here.
  5. M

Dealer says short in the panel, wants $1,100 to replace part and labor. Found one pulled from a wrecked 2013 on ebay. Will it be just plug and play? Mileage comes from the ECU correct?
  6. M

Thanks, it is at the dealer now having "diags" run on it. They've never seen this one either.
  7. M

Got in my 2013 Explorer on Saturday morning to go somewhere and the display on the left side of the speedo looks like this... display by Dean Smith, on Flickr Tried removing the battery cable for 20 minutes to reset/reboot the system with no luck. Anyone ever seen this?
  8. M

New Member - Long time lurker

Hello All, Been lurking on this board for quite a few years, currently driving a 2013 Explorer XLT that I bought brand new. Great site with tons of useful information! MD
Back