Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Where to wheel in Dallas, GA area?

I’ve lived in California my entire life and have wheeled most all the trails in SoCal. However, I’ve relocated to Dallas, GA and don’t have any idea where I can go wheeling. The folks I’ve talked to around here only know where there are areas to play in the mud but they aren’t folks that go...
  2. R

My First Whoops

After almost 30 years of off-roading I had my first whoops. This happened on 2N17X on January 1st. after tipping my Explorer on it's side I had three guys stand on the rocker bars and I backed it up and back on all fours. I then ran the hill again and made it all the way up but I was the only...
  3. R

Completed Project Superchargered 347 Stroker Build

This isn't for a truck but for my 1994 Cobra. What started this build is when I broke another rocker arm and bent another pushrod. It was the second time that it happened. The first time was about 20,000 miles prior. With 90,000 hard miles I figured the cause was weak valve springs. So I...
  4. R

Eddie Bauer Fender Flare Opinions

I really want fiberglass but since I would just break it the first time I went wheeling I decided to see what the Eddie Bauer flares off the '97 parts truck would look like on my truck painted white. What do you guys think of them? I like how they look and since they're plastic they won't...
  5. R

rjcooperss396 V6 to V8 Swap

I decided that instead of rebuilding my V6 that I wanted a V8 instead. Since the Explorer came with a V8 in 1996 converting to the V8 should be easy. Especially since I have a complete running (well it was) 1997 Explorer for the swap. The bad part is since Ford didn't offer a V8 in the 1995...
  6. R

My Chevelle

I know that some of you like drag racing so I thought I would share a video of my currently fastest time in my 1969 Chevelle.
  7. R

Return from Big Bear Camp & Crawl

Guys, I'm glad I missed my club run (Spinnin 4s) today and ran into you. I had a great time wheelin with you. I had the white SAS 4 door with the cute girls. My brother finally showed up right after you guys left. Also, the Sami that was broke down on John Bull was from our club. My...
  8. R

Old member first time posting. My SAS.

Well I've been a member on here for a few years but have never posted. So for my first post I decided I would add my '95 to this SAS thread because I've done a couple of thing different than a lot of the others I've seen on here. First, let me just say that I'm just an amateur and did all the...
Back