Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

1956 F100 Explorer Chassis Swap

subscribing good luck seems cool i Had considered putting my 51 f1 on my 94 explorer frame but went a different route cant wait to see what i missed out on
  2. O

Colorado Colors Run 2013 - Planning and Discussion

looks like another great trip wish i could have made it. havent been on the forum much lately gotta get back into it! I didnt know this was happening until Rick put up a pic link on FB
  3. O

My latest project: 1970 Dodge Dart 512 C.I. Bracket Racer

Gonna be a hell of a fun street car
  4. O

Moab 2013 Photos and Videos

who's trailer??? i guess the pic isnt reposting... the offroad camper one
  5. O

wow rick that sucks sorry to hear it, so yeah next year is the year then!!!!!! :D
  6. O

Wow thats it? Well thank you for getting at least one explorer through it!
  7. O

Who all ran pritchet??? That was supposed to be my main goal this year along with Kevin!
  8. O

Dam Kevin that sucks looks like next year for helderado looks like a great turnout this time really wish I could have made it!
  9. O

Kevin's gears????? What happened?
  10. O

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Well I held out to the bitter end, but I'm gonna have to back out. Too many negative things happening right now. Which is ironic because a moab trip would make it all go away for a while! Everyone have a great time ( easy to do) be safe! Take lots of pics and hopefully I'll see you soon.
  11. O

Hokie's coming home!

lol no biggy. Yep I'm still there maybe next trip then. Sounds like we are about to start doing a bunch of cummins!
  12. O

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Wow yeah its been a while I'm about an hour and a half south springs. Any contributions are always welcome. Kevin its that age thing they say the memory is the first to go! May 10th it is see yall then!
  13. O

Engine swap "Cummin" soon

Awesome Eddie is a great guy my stepdad works at V&H in indy with Eddie and Drew great pic great dude
  14. O

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Yeah is there a confirmed date? And how about a 37" 15 group buy lol I'm gonna need rubber too!
  15. O

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I really like the way this is looking would be awesome to see a bunch of the umm well umm original that's a good word original group! Plus lots of new people too! As for funding I am starting this week I figure $50 a pay check is easily forgiven x2 checks a month x 12 months should cover the...
  16. O

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I think may would be better but snow could be fun too! But I'm in!
  17. O

For Sale Spring Cleaning

Jovi I'll put up a pic late next week of the grille. And of the hood too! Not sure on paint condition windows are perfect with factory tent and since I brake them all the time I'm gonna say $100 on it maybe $150 for glass and hood
  18. O

For Sale Spring Cleaning

Rngmstr pmed back. Tbars let me know what ya need. Albino its maroon and as soon as I get it I'll let ya know condition.
  19. O

For Sale Spring Cleaning

spring cleaning time: 1 set brand new james duff 3.5" vr springs part number 5107 originally $160 1 set used but good shape 5.5" vr wild horses 1 set brand new james duff #8120 shocks originally $45 each all fit early bronco so sas parts!! i have 2 dana 35 ttb's one is complete with...
  20. O

EF "Regular" Moab Trip

Very interested maybe first weekend of June come on people its MOAB!
  21. O

Hokie's coming home!

Are u still in trinidad
  22. O

Photos *Official* Return from CCR08 - Ouray Colorado Pics and Trip Reports

I figured out who he was 2day but he was gone out in the field b4 I could catch him and then I left before they got back
  23. O

Photos *Official* Return from CCR08 - Ouray Colorado Pics and Trip Reports

So a lil more than 3 yrs later who should walk into our shop? Hokie the Cummins guy
  24. O

Tcase

Anyone? Anyone? Offers?
Back