Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Late model lifts DO exist?

wow i have visited this forum in a long time.... this thread is 7yrs old
  2. C

Seattle Explorer Owners... Rally? Get-together?

oh ryan it would of been embarrassing for you to go anyway ...... i've seen your wheelin skills....
  3. C

Naches area July '05

Ryan when are you gonna call me next time you go out ?
  4. C

Washington state SAS

hey diff aren't you in the navy on whidbey ?
  5. C

Sunday, Dec 11th wheelin'

well ryan i will have to make a trip so we can go again
  6. C

need help with 4.56 8.8 gear swap

yeah it was but it wasn't as bad as u would think !!!!!!!!
  7. C

well i got it done and it wasn't has hard as everybody really puts it ......but u do have to have the tools pinion depth tool ...and magnetic base dial indicator ....press ..all that good stuff i would try it in my home garage but hey .....btw sold the cj3 to my brother in law and im taking the...
  8. C

my f150 uses a IFS ford 8.8 in the front my explorer does nothing anymore since it sits in az collecting dust ...just too many issues with it ......so now i have my daily drive (98 f150 7" totall lift 37's) and my 51 CJ3A D44 F&R wrangler spring etc...not finished yet ...but the explorer din't...
  9. C

the carrier i have being shipped is out of a explorer with 3.73.....
  10. C

hey thanks man that's what i was thinking but some people were telling me it was impossible for me to do it .......i have a guy that has done it once before and he's helping so that's good .....i appreciate the info
  11. C

well i guess 37's finally took there toll on my 8.8 i got a loud popping sound and drove it to a shop on my base(navy) well u rent the bay and u get all the tools well when i opened it i found a carrier in two pieces and upon pulling out the carrier i found a nice piece missing off the pinion...
  12. C

98 f150 B&A 8" lift and 37s

can anyone tell me what im doing wrong ? i haven't used ofoto in a long time but that used to be how i would do it !!!
  13. C

98 f150 B&A 8" lift and 37s

here it is about two months after i got it and put a 3" body lift on with 33's images.ofoto.com/photos272/8/46/39/6/14/0/14063946803_0_ALB.jpg and now after with a ton more stuff i added images.ofoto.com/photos248/9/66/76/94/67/0/67947666903_0_ALB.jpg Just copy and paste the URL's...
  14. C

alumapro alchemy

what are your guys take on these subs im thinking of getting two to put behind the seat of my f150 regular cab i have a custom fiberglass enclosure for 12's and i need subs that like small amounts of airspace and these i have heard are what im looking for ...your 2cents would be appreciated
  15. C

Ryan's F250/Explorer hybrid

hey man i have lossed touch with u but i just bought my new lift for my F150 it's the new skyjacker lift they came out for it but u know it'll be a pussy body truck though not a wheelin mutha like the ole' X //// oh yeah you will laugh but the only lift it has right now is a body lift i know i...
  16. C

PICS PICS PICS
  17. C

RCD OR FABTECH for my 98 F-150

hey Khris can u tell me a price and how much more it would be to upgrade the shocks to 7100's
  18. C

X with fabtech spindles and 31s

that not the "new" cali look that looks has been around for atleast 2 years . and i always liked my front end higher than the rear mabye not that much more like a 1"or 2" higher . but the good thing about southern california is that most the trucks are lifted not lowered like some people that...
  19. C

oh yeah here Dead Link Removed http://www.toyboxoffroad.com/rcd_kits/pics/f150_large.jpg
  20. C

well since i sold my X and now im driving around a stock truck(besides rims and 33's) ive decided to drop 4000-5000 on it ...ok here's my ? (RCD OR FABTECH) i usually would jump straight to the RCD 5" lift kit but i heard that it sags to 4" which i don't want and the fabtech lift gives a...
  21. C

4 Door -> 2 Door Drive Shaft Swap

well my 2 door shaft fell out at 35mph so it was shot and i already had a 4 door shaft (since i couldn't use the 2 door shaft anymore) i had them retube it to be 2 1/2 " longer and rebalance it with new u joints and it cost me $95.00 it should be around the same price but 95 was the cheapest i...
  22. C

4 Door -> 2 Door Drive Shaft Swap

no it's to long to just pop in there i did the same thing with even more lift than just the 5-6" and the 4door was to long . :( . just get your d-shaft retubed
  23. C

and to think that when i first met you you didn't want to lift it any higher or do anything more to it . i think it all started with me giving u the 6" coils and talking u into buying 33's and now look at it .
  24. C

!!!!WEAK!!!!:)
  25. C

airforce ? thats for ******* ......................USN :D
Back