Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Engine squeak @ a certain RPM speed

It really could be anything. I had a couple trucks that the alternator would do that. Not saying that is it, but it might just as likely as the powersteering.
  2. A

95 Explorer Transmission Issues

It won't shift if I manually either. I shouldn't say it won't shift at all. It will shift into second once I take the load off the tranmission, i.e. let up on the gas a little bit.
  3. A

I have checked the fluid. It needs to be changed but is dosen't have the burnt toast smell. There is no modulator on it. I check for all the obvious things. Thanks for the help.
  4. A

Parking brake won't disengage

You cable might be rusted up a little also. I would try to put some penetrating lubricant in the cable. I had this problem on other vechiles of mine. Something to try if it is locked, if the wheel will still turn, is back up semi quickly and hit the brakes hard but not hard enough to lock...
  5. A

I have found a lot of useful information on my X so far (light out module, where to find the code to my key pad) by searching, but have yet to find a answer to my problem. First off can anyone tell me what kinda of tranmission is in my X? Secondly, I am having a 1-2 upshift problem. It...
  6. A

Headlight Question

I figured out my problem. I thought it might have been a head light out, but when replacing them I found someone (I bought it used) and rewired the headlights. What I am guessing is they didn't know about the LOM and wired the low beams to work off the high beams.
  7. A

Headlight Question

Hey all, frist time posting. I just bought a 95 and am trying to fix a few things on it. The question I have is realated to the headlights. I was having the no low beam symptoms and did the Light Out Module fix that has been posted on this site. Now the lights come on, but on the dash the...
Back