Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

rough idle, overfueling, no codes

thanks to the folks who gave advice in this thread, it has been very helpful.:thumbsup:
  2. P

93 Explorer- Window Motors

just did mine. Like an idiot i bought the bushings off ebay and when i went to install them they did not fit. I took my motor (apart) to ace hardware and bought ball bearings that fit and it now works like a charm. Just an alternative in case you have a problem with the bushings like i did.
  3. P

1994 explorer electrical question

I have a 1994 explorer. For some reason my oil pressure and fuel gauge are not working, however the rest of the gauges are. I have oil and gas. If there a fuse or circuit or something I should check that would cause both to stop functioning at the same time? Thanks in advance for any...
  4. P

new guy needs help

just in case anyone else is having a similar problem and cant get any help here, check out this video i found on utube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKXlSmq_TrQ after changing the coil, plug wires, fuel pump relay and almost pulling the fuel pump (happened to try youtube to see if anyone...
  5. P

new guy needs help

hello, I am having a similar problem. How do I check the ignition wires and module? Thanks:thumbsup:
  6. P

Power Window Bushing Replacement

Awesome thread, thank you for taking the time to do this.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  7. P

How to: 1992 Power Window Bushing Replacement

Awesome thread, thank you for taking the time to do this.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  8. P

Transmission Help West/Central Florida??

thanks mnealuf, I appreciate the input.
  9. P

thanks anyway Glacier991, I have been reading your posts and they have helped considerably.
  10. P

alright, how about someone who has a role of duct tape and watched a minimum of two episodes of Overhaulin? :D
  11. P

ok, how about someone with a chiltons and a swiss army knief??
  12. P

How to tell transmission type?

thank you dogfriend, I appreciate your help. physh
  13. P

... or a source for rebuilt tranny's (in the tampabay area if possible, or anywhere if not) if anyone knows of any. thanks again, physh
  14. P

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a honest transmission shop to take my 94 explorer in the st.pete Clearwater area? I have been reading threads on here trying to figure out what is wrong, and have come to the conclusion tht it is probably not something I can do/fix myself. The explorer is...
  15. P

How to tell transmission type?

if you have an a4ld can you bolt on a later model beefier tranny like a 4r55e or 5r55e? It is a 2WD automatic with OD thanks, physh
  16. P

power window motor help

thank you falls chic for the advice and replying so quickly. :thumbsup: I will give it a shot. physh
  17. P

power window motor help

I have the same problem so many have had with their window motors. I bought a motor from a junkyard and replaced the old one yesterday on my 94 explorer driver window. The window would stick at different places on the way up and just click until I helped it alonhg by had. After putting the...
Back