Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Official ET/MPH List

Guys so sorry I have been missing in action! Ill get all the new times up. I have not had much time to even log and use the computer at all work has been crazy. Maybe there is a way for someone to take over on the updates?? :thumbsup:
  2. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thanks for the links. I'm getting pumped up again about building up my motor!
  3. A

Official ET/MPH List

Just looked for it under projects on the .com and I can't find it. If you have a linky please share :)
  4. A

Official ET/MPH List

My Talon is an auto also. Asking experiencing how snappy and consistant an auto can be with my X, I dont even want to bother having a 5spd. Maybe its also an age thing :) So is the magazine car also a 324ci? I'm also going to be running meth and will prob spin the crud out of the TVS. Is it...
  5. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thank you. My baby has been an incredible blessing thats for sure. Funny because his first word, and for MONTHS was "cars". Everything was CARS to him. I wonder where he got that? :p: I have big plans for the Talon. Its a 92' auto, looking for 750-800awhp on a hybrid HX50 turbo. With all the...
  6. A

Official ET/MPH List

Hey whats up Don. I have been busy with work, new baby boy and the Talon still. How have you been? How is your project coming along?
  7. A

Official ET/MPH List

Your in dpxtwo! Good job!
  8. A

Work in progress, TONS of pics.

Thats funny guys sadly I shed some tears right now laughing at the last few posts! NO thats not me. Its my buddys Volvo CAR. Dealer replaced one of his leaky turbos, and then I guess his other turbo let go and caught his car on fire! That was right down his street. Sorry I have been MIA. Ive...
  9. A

Official ET/MPH List

Yes these are definitely cars with potential. We bought a 92' not to long ago and made 555awhp on a hx35/40 at 33spi. Incredible fast, was like a bike. John Shephard (current world 1/4 holder on stock chassi car) sells upgraded tranny and transfer cases that can pretty much take anything you...
  10. A

Official ET/MPH List

Thanks Don. What kind of turbo? I have a 50 trim on it right now on the stock motor. I'm building another motor on the side and that will sport a Holset hybrid HX35/40. First goal is 600awhp on pump and meth, prob around 38psi. Explorer build is moving along but very slowly. As soon as I...
  11. A

Official ET/MPH List

Guys and gals, I am very sorry for the inconsistency on this thread. I have been overwhelmed with work and another project I have underway. A 1990 AWD Talon :) Please pm me if I have not updated your numbers. Thank you BTW I am cooking something that should land me in the 750-800whp range.
  12. A

Official ET/MPH List

Sorry I have not been back in a little while. I'll get you up. My eyes are closing shut right now but i'll honor your slip. Keep it up!
  13. A

Official ET/MPH List

Great job mounty... Your up!
  14. A

Official ET/MPH List

I agree. Ever wonder why I never put up Reds numbers? ;)
  15. A

Official ET/MPH List

New PB posted.
  16. A

Official ET/MPH List

Good job Red. I'll get you up on the podium. Is that 525whp or hp?
  17. A

i need a supercharging plan..

Very nice, well done! How does she feel?
  18. A

Big bore short block is up for sale: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250350
  19. A

Supercharger kit is up for sale: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249899
  20. A

My tranny is still stock :). And we can throw in the short block in the group buy :D
  21. A

I know. How about a group buy on the blower, and you guys can share it 6 months at a time :D
  22. A

Yes he does, he said they are great heads.
  23. A

Yep. Thanks for the help with contacting Jay. My Trick Flows are on there way to him for some custom grind cams.
  24. A

Official ET/MPH List

Done. Good job. First place. Remember to PM me for new times and updates everyone! Or go ahead and post it so everyone see's the improvements, but then copy me with a PM. Thanks
  25. A

Well if you mean stock displacement 4.6L, forged and built motor / exhaust you can still push the the SC as much as I am. If you mean stock rods and pistons with heads and exhaust, IMO you might still be able to reach close to 400whp, because the stock short blocks are know to handle 400ish whp...
Back