Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Rear hatch handle removal/replacement?

Rear hatch handle removal/replacement? I just picked up a '93 XLT and the rear handle doesn't appear to be working. The window won't latch and the handle turns without tension. How do I go about removing/replacing this handle? Is it possible to do without opening the hatch? Thanks in advance.
  2. J

INterior DOor pull

no kidding!!!!....I have replaced all but one of my door pulls, the u-pull yard by me sells them for ~$4 each, including the power switchs and door release handle itself
  3. J

Auto Hub question

thanks.....sorry for the dumb question, but I am a Eclipse guy and new at this 4x4 stuff
  4. J

Auto Hub question

my front hubs have started to click. Does the 4x4 still work if I turn it on or will no power get to the front wheels. When I push the button it sounds as if they have engaged and the 4x4 light stays on. But I don't know how to actually check to see if it is on......maybe I need to find a...
  5. J

Help please - Horn doesn't work

found it, both wires were plugged in, but I pulled them off and put them back on again....and now I have a horn again...thanks a million
  6. J

thanks...I will try to take look at her right now...
  7. J

no one knows???? c'mon guys...
  8. J

My horn doesn't work, everytime I push the wheel all I hear is just a click, almost sounds like a blinker. Judging by that sound I am guessing that my problem might be with the horns themselves. Someone had installed an aftermarket alarm and then cut the siren/speaker on that so I am wondering...
  9. J

Simple Newb question - please help

thanks guys....I just went out to the truck and found it....again, sorry for the dumb question
  10. J

that is all I am trying to do.....just add fluid....which dipstick is it ....again I apologize for being an idiot with respect to explorers.....
  11. J

can someone point me in the direction of where the to add Transmission Fluid? or better yet post a pic? '94 XLT thanks a million
  12. J

How to: Converting an R-12 Air Conditioner to use R-134a

******AC noob question alert**** how can I check to see where exactly my system is leaking? I know my way around the garage/toolbox but I have never worked on a AC system thanks
  13. J

Need help replacing front brake hose - 94XLT

I got the line replaced, it was a cake walk, but then the damn bleeder valve was stripped so right now the brakes are spongy... :evil:
  14. J

Need help replacing front brake hose - 94XLT

The brake hose on my driver side cracked and leaking severely to the point where I can't drive the truck and I need to replace it. Is there a write up on ho to do it that I can find anywhere? How difficult is the actual hose swap? what tools do I need? Thanks in advance.
Back