Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Shiny Black Strip Between 02 Explorer, top coat peeling off

Thanks i guess i will just have them repainted......i guess im going to do it the same color as the car....hopefully the problem will stop :D...
  2. D

Shiny Black Strip Between 02 Explorer, top coat peeling off

Im sure its a common thing because I have seen it on many explorers! The Shiny black strip between the windows looks like the shiny coat is peeling off. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? Or something that can be put on it to maintain it? Can those panels be replaced with new ones...
  3. D

Airbag code 42?

I was wrong about the pattern of the air bag light, when I left work today I watched it and it blinks in sets of 3s for 4 times not 3 :-( does that mean its something different?
  4. D

Airbag code 42?

Hey Aldive...thanks for you help and information - I have no mechanic knowledge (female driver hehe), so this pretensioner they keep mentioning to me is it BS? Now that I think about it, they never once asked me the pattern of the blinks nor do I think they ever checked that they were sooo...
  5. D

Airbag code 42?

I have been having a problem with my airbag light coming on for a year now, it blinks i think in sets of 3s for 3 times and stays on...unfortunately I dont think the dealership here in the bahamas know what they are doing. When they hooked the my 02 Explorer XLS to the computer it gave them a...
Back