Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Tire size for 22s

im running 265/35s with mine and its 2wd with no issues at all. i want to lower it a few inches but havent got around to it
  2. B

Wheel spacers?

I need a pair of 1/2" spacers. Anyone know where I can find some besides ebay? dosent matter used or new
  3. B

Who here runs HID headlights????

ive got 10k hi/lo top and 10k fogs
  4. B

Thermostat Housing Leak, 01 S/T

mine came apart in the seam and i just orderd a whole new thermostat assembly.. i had less than 90k when mine went out.. my dad just changed his in his 04 at 72k..dealership said that they seem to go bad around 80-100k
  5. B

Window tint %

I think the glass is something like 27%
  6. B

2007 Explorer with 22's

looks good
  7. B

Diamond clear headlights with HID on 94 EXP

i had diamond cut headlights with a 6k hid kit in my 92 explorer.. ill try to find a pic and post it for ya
  8. B

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

ordered my kit last week with the extra foam.. ill post some pics of before and after
  9. B

Clear corners, or black out stock ones?

can you buy just the black headlight part on ebay without the corner? i bought some clear corners yesterday for mine
  10. B

will motocross bikes fit int he back with the gate down?

my 04 cr125r fit in mine without an problems. just had to angle it in the bed, wouldnt go straight in..ill try to find a pic
  11. B

Sport Trac gun concealment options...

I just leave my gun in the center console in my 04 trac... the uncle mikes ankle holsters are nice also.
  12. B

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

interested in buying a kit.. i noticed on your website it says 2001-2003 sport tracs.. even though they didnt change, ive got an 04 and just wanted to make sure that everything is still the same. thanks
  13. B

lowered on 22's

looks good..howd you lower it?
  14. B

LED dome lights

looks good
  15. B

Console Rip

mine has done the same thing and ive been waiting to get the ebay kit and try it
  16. B

Bed Extender

ive got 3 of them. pm sent
  17. B

Tired of my black 20's- need opinions on the replacements

r u going to sell the black 20s?
  18. B

My New Ride! What do you think?

my wife would love that!!
  19. B

Getting HID's in my 2008 Explorer

$558 is alot of money.. ive got $120 in mine and thats with hid fog lights and the headlights.. same goes in my wifes car.. plus an hour of my time to install em.. ive got all mine off ebay and some companies offer a wiring harness that connects into the factory harness so you dont have any...
  20. B

Can't decide... 20s or 22s on my 94?

just the little round sander
  21. B

24" Rims on a 2000 Limited

24x9s up front....24x10s in the rear 275/45/24s no rub at all
  22. B

i took a dremel tool and rounded it out so it would fit over the hub..just took some time and it fit
  23. B

20x10s with 275/45 tires.. had to modify the front cap so the 4wd hub would fit
Back